SIAP - Richt interview with Herald guys

Advertisement
I love the way this guy answers questions. Honest, detailed without being tedious, amusing and no spin. Quite a change from Al.

Also says specifically that he was a "coach" for his first 7 years at Georgia and a "manager" for the last 7.5. Interesting.

Advertisement
Won't be able to listen till later but are you for real about the banner comment?

Won't be able to listen till later but are you for real about the banner comment?

Yup. He did go on to say something about "when it becomes really negative it doesn't help the program" but the general response was like "hey, that's football. I'm glad I'm at a place where people care that much."

Advertisement
Said he wants to start recruiting tonight by he has to check with compliance.

I wonder how much DBJ has told CMR about the atmosphere surrounding the program.
I also wonder how much CMR knows about the support (from fans, HS coaches, media)
that coaches like Butch, Mario, Randy and Schiano have locally
regarding their consideration for staff positions.

I loved when they asked about his contract and he said "long enough, I don't worry about that stuff"

Advertisement
he isn't the type to throw anyone under the bus. with golden you would hear it my fault proceeded by xyz players didn't do their jobs.....

" How many years is the contract for??"

- " I don't know, I don't worry about that"

THIS GUY IS A ******* WINNER

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back