SIAP Paradise Camp vid

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Man Ed Reed has to be the coolest cat in any room he walks into. I am not sure there is a better representative or any University than that man. 100% class act.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami should have a separate Hall of Fame building from the generic NFL one

I know ND has the most HOFers out of any school right now, but we should be over taking them real soon w Lewis, Reed, Wilfork, AJ, Wayne, and Gore def getting in and Hester, Graham, Olsen potentially getting in. If Greg have two more productive seasons, he'll be in and so will Jimmy. Interesting to see how they'll look at Hester. I mean, the dude literally changed how the NFL kicks the ball off. Lol. Greatest STer ever. Anyways, point is, I agree w u. Lol.

I know ND has the most HOFers out of any school right now, but we should be over taking them real soon w Lewis, Reed, Wilfork, AJ, Wayne, and Gore def getting in and Hester, Graham, Olsen potentially getting in. If Greg have two more productive seasons, he'll be in and so will Jimmy. Interesting to see how they'll look at Hester. I mean, the dude literally changed how the NFL kicks the ball off. Lol. Greatest STer ever. Anyways, point is, I agree w u. Lol.

Don't forget about Edge, he's 12th on the all-time rushing list so he'll get his due sooner or later. I do think Hester will get in also. Maybe not on the first-ballot, but eventually they'll come around.

Advertisement

Don't forget about Edge, he's 12th on the all-time rushing list so he'll get his due sooner or later. I do think Hester will get in also. Maybe not on the first-ballot, but eventually they'll come around.

Man I feel bad about missing Edge. I kept re-reading the list and I was like I'm missing someone. Good lookin Bro. ****, and u already know if ST didn't get his life cut short, he would've been a 1st ballot HOFer fa sho, too.

Man I feel bad about missing Edge. I kept re-reading the list and I was like I'm missing someone. Good lookin Bro. ****, and u already know if ST didn't get his life cut short, he would've been a 1st ballot HOFer fa sho, too.

as would have Jerome Brown

Advertisement
Back