SIAP: Olsen video at Elite 11

Canemang

Senior
Banned
[video]http://msn.foxsports.com/video/?vid=127bb69a-9dc8-0307-5607-2c20078a4f89&src=FLPl:pause:email:search_recent&from=email[/video]

:neonu:

Advertisement
If his brother wasn't so *****made I'd be foaming at the mouth

Advertisement
IDK why they don't just have a center snap the ball normal the whole time. What do you get from snapping the ball off a bar stool? Or just having a guy toss it to you?

Advertisement
IDK why they don't just have a center snap the ball normal the whole time. What do you get from snapping the ball off a bar stool? Or just having a guy toss it to you?

The idea is that the QB cannot start the play looking down field. He has to take his eye off the field to catch the snap.

Advertisement
[video]http://msn.foxsports.com/video/?vid=127bb69a-9dc8-0307-5607-2c20078a4f89&src=FLPl:pause:email:search_recent&from=email[/video]

:neonu:

He started off 8-11 with a pick, after a rough patch he was something like 12-23, but he finished up about 18-30 after the goal-line stuff.

Looks like he's still growing. That's encouraging.

Needs to clean up his footwork and overall balance, but definitely a keeper.

am i the only one that didn't find the video amazing?

i haven't watched a ton of qb recruiting videos but that didn't seem too awesome to me.

Advertisement
I will never give a single **** about a QB video that doesn't show the QB stepping into a pocket or shuffling inside of a pocket.

I will never give a single **** about a QB video that doesn't show the QB stepping into a pocket or shuffling inside of a pocket.

Same here. It's nice and all to get a look at the guy's arm strength, but beyond that it doesn't mean much. Easy to have good mechanics and footwork when you don't have a 300lb monster trying to rip your head off.

im not sure I can take any more blasphemy from you infidels. Don't make me go jihad on some of you.

Advertisement
Back