SIAP- Mario Cristobal

Advertisement
If Mario is successful at Oregon he will not be leaving for Miami. Oregon's leadership has shown they want to be successful.....ours ehhh not so much

"Has done very well" ≠ 8-4 (soon to be 8-5) and a 4th place finish in your division.

If so, then A LOT of us owe Rick an apology about this season.
You conveniently miss where they were 4-8 in 2016 and 7-6 in 2017. So for first year not bad. But I'm sure you could take them to 11-1

Cristobal should not have been on the longlist for HC in 2016, He left Bama to be OC in Oregon because Saban would not promote him and if not for Taggart leaving Oregon high and dry he would probably not even be HC right now.

They had an epic meltdown this season, with God awful coaching decisions, against Stanford that would have left this board on flames if it happened at UM. Even with a star at QB only got to 8-4 on a weak PAC 12. I actually like the guy, he looked like somedoby that was a true Cane, but to overlook his body of work so far because of one recruiting class is madness.

Advertisement
lol at the love affair, imagine one of our coaches going 8-4 with a top QB, and choking away 3 games, banners would be getting organized

You conveniently miss where they were 4-8 in 2016 and 7-6 in 2017. So for first year not bad. But I'm sure you could take them to 11-1

A potential 1 win improvement from Tagfart while having a potential first overall pick at QB ≠ not bad.

Could I have taken them to 11-1? Probably not. 9-3 is more reasonable. But then again half of CIS and all of the Columbus High Crew ain't exactly pining for me to be the next Canes head coach either.

You'll be the only ******* apologizing to a 18 year vet for ruining what should have been a championship season lol

Exactly because the rest of you azzclowns will be having a circlejerk in the Columbus High parking lot to a cardboard cutout of Luigi while chanting "8-5 is a good start! Mar-ree-ohhh! He's one win better than Tagfart! Mar-ree-ohhh!".

Advertisement
Back