SIAP, latest from Dan Enos(4/2)

Advertisement
Alot of it was was fear....people dont mention it. U think MR wanted to see banners? Those shyts were coming and it would of really hit him hard. He was not ready....um fans dont play that mediocre **** for long.

Smh. He could have laughed all the way to the bank with the banners following him. You really think he gave a **** what anyone thinks?

In my view, I think the scrutiny over his son and the issue of nepotism, really was the key factor. I think that's the heat he really didnt want

Planes are not what has removed any coach at UM. Fans not in seats and losing has. The planes have only highlighted the level of suck taking place.

Also Richt Jr still has not been rehired.

Advertisement
Planes are not what has removed any coach at UM. Fans not in seats and losing has. The planes have only highlighted the level of suck taking place.

Also Richt Jr still has not been rehired.

Austin P said he was at the NFL Combine last month, he's taking an internship I guess with a team. The UM job which was supposed to act as a springboard to his coaching career, had the opposite effect

Austin P said he was at the NFL Combine last month, I guess he's taking an internship I guess with a team. The UM job which was supposed to act as a springboard to his coaching career, had the opposite effect

The Gregg Williams situation for the Jets is similar. Already hearing rumblings about it and a game has not been played yet lol....

Enos is the real deal...............All business, and positive on what needs to be done.
A Coaches Coach...........
I am impressed.
Exactly. That's why you know whoever wins the QB competition would have legit earned it. This coaching staff is about business.

Advertisement
God I hated this dumb sandwich shxt. Thank god for Enos.

mark-richt-sandwich-1000.jpg

Advertisement
These reporters ask the same dumb **** I can't blame him

How many time did he use the term “again, see” to SMD’s dumb **** questions? Enos don’t play with the players nor the media. I love this guy, he really seems to know what he’s talking about, especially regarding the QB position, and is going to make those 3 improve whether they like it or not. We’re going to see markedly better QB play this year that last season will seem like an episode out of The Twilight Zone.

Austin P said he was at the NFL Combine last month, he's taking an internship I guess with a team. The UM job which was supposed to act as a springboard to his coaching career, had the opposite effect

I’m sure he can afford to take an internship given he robbed UM of at least $750,000 while he was here. Man had no business making that kind of jack.

Alot of it was was fear....people dont mention it. U think MR wanted to see banners? Those shyts were coming and it would of really hit him hard. He was not ready....um fans dont play that mediocre **** for long.
He's too stubborn to care about banners.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back