SIAP Jimbo/Nick Saban beef

Advertisement
Look at the data, that actually exists. BAMA is doing just fine in recruiting and continues to get first pick in the magic portal. Your definition of "competitive advantage" through direct booster payment to high school recruits is mythology. Pure theory that opposing teams are putting forth as the motive for the latest coach Saban-speak.
Tide players driving around in new cars is data that actually exists. Not mythology.

Advertisement
Can someone show me the evidence that the Aggies pay their recruits before signing day and the Tide only pay after? That seems to be what Alabama fans are trying to hang their hats on.

If everyone's going to some old white dude that has no type of swag I'm sorry something fishy. I think he's a great speaker and alot of the things he says he keeps it a buck I give him that. But there is no way every top kid goes to him that's basically impossible. He hits the lotto wherever he goes if they have the budget, and are willing to do anything neccessary to win. I always found that fishy it just doesn't make any sense at all. Then when he hits the ground running in year four fans say "oh he can use the NFL players as his recruiting pitch" when he was landing guys like that before he had that very pitch. It's just a load of **** this dude cheats period. I'm not even on the inside I'm an observer and can see the **** a mile away.
I’m with you on that, I think they all cheat, but if other top schools have those similar resources they should be able separate some of that talent. Why they’re not idk unless you’re saying Saban cheats wayy worse then I can understand that.

I don’t understand why everyone is saying Nick Saban is lying about buying players at Alabama. I have it on good authority that Saban isn’t even Alabama’s coach.

1653319600296.jpeg

Advertisement
With regards to TAMU, Saban didn't say anything academically incorrect. His implications however were egregious and duplicitious. I'd argue he demonstrably lied when he stated Bama doesn't pay players.

I believe that's what got most people fired up.
You are my Dude, but please remember you are talking to a Bama fan. One cannot simply use words like egregious and duplicitous and expect them to even remotely understand your point you so eloquently made. Moving forward, please stick to the the following words.............................
cat, dog, and, the, butt, sister, cousin

I’m with you on that, I think they all cheat, but if other top schools have those similar resources they should be able separate some of that talent. Why they’re not idk unless you’re saying Saban cheats wayy worse then I can understand that.
He has to be doing something we haven't unraveled yet, u know how these rabbit holes dig deeper in the future or the secrets stay buried? This is one of those.

Advertisement
Control. Control. Control. Mofos are losing the control they’ve had for decades. They feel that control slipping away and it scares the fck out of them. That’s the bigger picture. Only a matter of time before players start telling. That privileged mentality got in Nickie’s way this time and it’s going to cost him. There are some out there who are going to see it.

Yes. Saban said something that wasn’t true. He said, “Texas A&M bought every player. We didn’t buy 1 player.” That statement is false or he is being hypocritical on the definition of “bought. “
Admittedly, that's where he lost me and I just threw the orange and green shades on and got defensive

Advertisement
On Sunday night, KSAT aired an interview with Fisher that it recorded on Friday when the coach visited the city to speak to an alumni club.
"I just researched this," Fisher said in the interview. "Of the 11 guys we have in place that came early? One guy has an NIL deal. So all these stories you're hearing are complete lies."
He reiterated that he had already been on the defense since signing day in February when he questioned social media posts that claimed the Aggies had a $30 million fund for NIL deals.

What bags? Apparently Texas A&M broke. Either that or Fisher admitting to under the table bags.

On Sunday night, KSAT aired an interview with Fisher that it recorded on Friday when the coach visited the city to speak to an alumni club.
"I just researched this," Fisher said in the interview. "Of the 11 guys we have in place that came early? One guy has an NIL deal. So all these stories you're hearing are complete lies."
He reiterated that he had already been on the defense since signing day in February when he questioned social media posts that claimed the Aggies had a $30 million fund for NIL deals.

What bags? Apparently Texas A&M broke. Either that or Fisher admitting to under the table bags.
Season 1 Episode 6 GIF by Friends

Shemar?

Jimbo better stop talking before he get himself in trouble. aTm said Fawk NiL we don’t feel like doing the paperwork, take these bags lol

Advertisement
Back