SIAP: Hunter Knighton Returns

i have no interest in causing trouble. you guys need to grow up and respect different opinions on things. Not everyone follows the pack mentality.

Not about a pack mentality sir. You say you are a fan right? If you are a fan, anything other than, "Thanks Hunter", or something along those lines, would be highly controversial. This kid **** NEAR DIED WORKING TO BETTER YOUR FAVORITE TEAM!

Just let that marinate sir. How could you, a fan, say anything other than thank you, and get well to Hunter? This could have been Snickers, and I would have felt the utmost appreciation, for him completely laying his LIFE on the line for The U.

You sir need to.........

241.jpg

Advertisement
i have no interest in causing trouble. you guys need to grow up and respect different opinions on things. Not everyone follows the pack mentality.

Not about a pack mentality sir. You say you are a fan right? If you are a fan, anything other than, "Thanks Hunter", or something along those lines, would be highly controversial. This kid **** NEAR DIED WORKING TO BETTER YOUR FAVORITE TEAM!

Just let that marinate sir. How could you, a fan, say anything other than thank you, and get well to Hunter? This could have been Snickers, and I would have felt the utmost appreciation, for him completely laying his LIFE on the line for The U.

You sir need to.........

I'm not emotional/sentimental like you apparently are. The reason for that is I actually have a set of jimmies, whereas you have a sandy vag and you get emotional like a woman. And on top of that, you can't read very well.

I DID wish Hunter Knighton the best. I hope he makes a full recovery and has a great life.

Al Golden's job is not to get all sentimental and hand out scholarships to athletes that make him feel all soft and fuzzy inside. His job is to win football games.

Does Hunter Knighton help you win football games, that's my question. I doubt it. If you can't make it through spring ball, you're probably never going to see the field here. That's my opinion. This isn't a charity, this is big time football.

You don't like that, go ahead and "neg" me again. LOL. As if I'm 12 years old and actually give a ****.

Get a life man.

You sir need to.........

I'm not emotional/sentimental like you apparently are. The reason for that is I actually have a set of jimmies, whereas you have a sandy vag and you get emotional like a woman. And on top of that, you can't read very well.

I DID wish Hunter Knighton the best. I hope he makes a full recovery and has a great life.

Al Golden's job is not to get all sentimental and hand out scholarships to athletes that make him feel all soft and fuzzy inside. His job is to win football games.

Does Hunter Knighton help you win football games, that's my question. I doubt it. If you can't make it through spring ball, you're probably never going to see the field here. That's my opinion. This isn't a charity, this is big time football.

You don't like that, go ahead and "neg" me again. LOL. As if I'm 12 years old and actually give a ****.

Get a life man.

Listen to yourself. You speak as if I'm 12, yet you are using LOL on a message board. As far as getting a life, I'm not the one saying negative things about a player who almost died for this program on a message board.

Everything you're saying here, is just off. I'm sorry it is. All the emotional sentiment crap you are throwing is simply egregious. This big boy football is ridiculous as well. This isn't the NFL, these are kids. The temerity you continue to display is off the charts. So you are saying if this was Duke that almost died, you actually feel sympathy because he's an impact player? But Hunter who is working just as hard to earn his scholarship like Duke, is somehow less than him, his well being doesn't count?

This is real life sir. These kids are actually people. There is a line that you shouldn't cross with this type of thing, and your lack of mental wherewithal to understand that is astounding. You poke your chest out around here talking down about kids who work they're butts off to provide a product you can be proud off. You my fellow fan (?) need to not post here anymore, and take your old dusty way of thinking to your front porch where you can talk to yourself, and you can agree with yourself, and not worry about having to relate to real people you care about real people.

You are gutless. I bet everything I own, that you would not attend an actual game this season, and actually spout these things off to Hunter, his family, Coach Golden, or the University of Miami football team, the University itself, or in front of us true fans. You do that, I'll never, ever, ever, post on this website again.

Your jimmies are so big, prove me wrong Old Man. You talk big boy, back it up like a big boy. I'll gladly attend whatever game you care to do this at. We'll see how much you stand behind your jimmies. Don't sit here and spout this crap on a message board, and not have the testicular fortitude to say these things to one in person.

I know if Hunter was my son, and you brought this to me, in person, you wouldn't make it home that night.

I was taught not to have a battle wits with unarmed men, so I'm breaking my own code here, but you really need to examine yourself here.

Last edited:
Advertisement

You sir need to.........

Get a life man.

Listen to yourself. You speak as if I'm 12, yet you are using LOL on a message board. As far as getting a life, I'm not the one saying negative things about a player who almost died for this program on a message board.

Everything you're saying here, is just off. I'm sorry it is. All the emotional sentiment crap you are throwing is simply egregious. This big boy football is ridiculous as well. This isn't the NFL, these are kids. The temerity you continue to display is off the charts. So you are saying if this was Duke that almost died, you actually feel sympathy because he's an impact player? But Hunter who is working just as hard to earn his scholarship like Duke, is somehow less than him, his well being doesn't count?

This is real life sir. These kids are actually people. There is a line that you shouldn't cross with this type of thing, and your lack of mental wherewithal to understand that is astounding. You poke your chest out around here talking down about kids who work they're butts off to provide a product you can be proud off. You my fellow fan (?) need to not post here anymore, and take your old dusty way of thinking to your front porch where you can talk to yourself, and you can agree with yourself, and not worry about having to relate to real people you care about real people.

You are gutless. I bet everything I own, that you would not attend an actual game this season, and actually spout these things off to Hunter, his family, Coach Golden, or the University of Miami football team, the University itself, or in front of us true fans. You do that, I'll never, ever, ever, post on this website again.

Your jimmies are so big, prove me wrong Old Man. You talk big boy, back it up like a big boy. I'll gladly attend whatever game you care to do this at. We'll see how much you stand behind your jimmies. Don't sit here and spout this crap on a message board, and not have the testicular fortitude to say these things to one in person.

I know if Hunter was my son, and you brought this to me, in person, you wouldn't make it home that night.

I was taught not to have a battle wits with unarmed men, so I'm breaking my own code here, but you really need to examine yourself here.

First, I can't believe you're trying to pick a fight with me over the internet. I won't respond to that childishness.

Second, yes this absolutely is "big boy" football. College football is a multi-billion dollar industry. That's billion with a "b." That's a lot of money that gets put back in to higher education and that affords young people scholarships. So don't try to act like we're talking about optimist or anything. Division 1 football is big time, especially at Miami.

Third, these aren't kids, they're young adults. Some of them have wives and kids of their own.

Finally, and for the last time, I have nothing against Hunter Knighton, I sincerely and really hope he has a complete recovery, and I wish him all the success in the world. So quit acting like I have something against the young man because I don't.

All I said - which a few of you seem to find controversial - is that ultimately, Al Golden's job is to win football games. The question is does Hunter Knighton help you win football games.

I kind of doubt it. Again, if you can't finish spring, how are you gonna contribute during the season? But ****, I hope the young man works hard on his conditioning and proves me wrong. If Hunter Knighton balls out on the field this year, I will be happy to eat crow and admit I was wrong.

If you didn't give a ****, you would have never made all these retaliations and defensive posts.

Good luck Hunter. Wishing you all the best AT MIAMI.

People were dragging my name out from an old thread, I have a right to respond and defend my good name.

If you didn't give a ****, you would have never made all these retaliations and defensive posts.

People were dragging my name out from an old thread, I have a right to respond and defend my good name.

"People who don't get it, don't get, that they don't get it."

Did you read that on a Snapple bottle?

Advertisement

254.gif

Thing you're failing to see is that this happens to NFL dudes. The best of the best. Has nothing to do with not being tough enough.

Good name? You speaking on your own accord is hilarious. I doubt many around you would vouch for you that you actually have a "good name."

Advertisement

254.gif

He read it on a Snapple bottle.

Is there a certain neg point at which one is automatically banned?

If not...there should be.

Advertisement

254.gif

He read it on a Snapple bottle.

It's called Dunning Kruger Syndrome. You have it.

Zero clue what that even is, but you're getting a rep for having a brain. Good job, I think.

Here you go old man, can teach old dogs new tricks can't we?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

WTF Hunter Knighton had a heat stroke. Its not like he begged off a sled drill. Its because he pushed himself. . . almost to the point of death. that's commitment.

Advertisement
Back