SIAP Huff and Cameron Williams redshirting this season

Redshirts are more beneficial to 98% percent of the players than they realize, this is Great for huff and cam. They'll be able to get their bodies better and more ready for the college game, see corey gaynor, i said at the beginning of the year, zach should redshirt as well and comeback next year, to help lead the linebacking crew.

Advertisement
News to me.

Speaking of news - what did they ever decide to do about going to the moon?
They couldn’t figure it out, so to beat the Russians they decorated a trash can and filmed a corny video with some guy in a sponge diving suit talking about ‘taking steps for mankind’ in a Hollywood studio.

Advertisement
Perfect time for them to develop. Huff is going to look like a monster by the next season rolls around
Brooks, Huff, and Cave will be a very different look than what we've seen recently. The speed will be on a different level.

But you knew Enos allegedly ****ed outdoors in 1990.
"Allegedly"....no proof.

Important that we don't condemn the man and fire him on a morals basis for such a serious transgression unless we have proof. I assume that the university will now conduct an investigation as will the NCAA.

It will be hard to find witnesses for a 1990's incident. That won't stop the media. Expect to New York Times to be all over this despite lack of witnesses.

Advertisement
As long as they dont go play in the portal, i think we all agree this is actually a good thing.

This is a good rule from the NCAA. Nice to see them being proactive, helping student athletes. Kids are a lot more likely to RS & get qualified fully at their college then some prep school or JUCO. Kudos for getting one right.

Advertisement
**** I'm just excited that UM actually allowed our staff to take advantage of this rule. With all of the talk in the past of how we weren't allowed to recruit the same way other schools were allowed to recruit because we didn't have the fluff courses, I'd have thought we would have been given a hard no from the higher ups regarding kids that aren't qualified.

Advertisement
NCAA did this so they don't have to spend time and resources on looking into kids who take a bunch of make up core classes right before graduation

Advertisement
Back