SIAP, great story on Jacory Harris and his new career...

Jordan Futch
Marcus Forston
Sean Spence
Tommy Streeter
Ben Jones

I wonder where some of those guys are now.

What about Glenn Cook
Jon Beason
Jerome McDougle
CMcCarthy

I wonder where these guys are now... should be a full feature.

Futch is a marine:

1598968733639.png

Advertisement
Jordan Futch
Marcus Forston
Sean Spence
Tommy Streeter
Ben Jones

I wonder where some of those guys are now.

What about Glenn Cook
Jon Beason
Jerome McDougle
CMcCarthy

I wonder where these guys are now... should be a full feature.
Futch is a cop last I heard. Good dude.

Edit: a marine as shown above.

Since we're on this train,

Someone plz help me find profiles for Eddie Johnson and Therrion Collier. Guys were polarizing, and have seemingly vanished off the internet.

Advertisement
You mean this

I think it was Danielson doing the commentary. I though he was having an ******.

I was sitting in the first row of the endzone and went absolutely crazy in front of the fsu students after that. Then we kicked it to Greg Reid and I almost had a heart attack at 19 yrs old

He was awesome to be around. One of the nicest guys in the building when I was there. Always in a good mood and always had time for a conversation. He liked to get on the field early and warm up so we had quite a few 4 am games of catch after I finished setting up my video equipment for that practice.

Prior to that, I got into some behind the scenes political bull **** where a full time staffer tried to pin a very minor recruiting violation on me when it was 100% his fault. Jacory had my back and put it in writing that I didn't do anything wrong.

He wasn't really a rah rah leader like Tebow, but definitely someone everyone rallied around and was willing to go to war for. His senior year everyone in the building knew that Stephen Morris was much better than Jacory, but at every opportunity, the players picked Jacory to lead them. Ex. For Golden's first spring, he picked 2 captains from both sides of the ball to "draft" spring teams that would compete all spring and be the teams for the spring game. Neither QB was a captain because golden wanted to see who the players favored. Jacory was the #1 overall pick. It didn't matter his flaws on the field. He was simply the guy everyone loved and wanted to lead them.

Glad he found something he's passionate about. Assuming he's got the same personality, he's going to rocket up the leadership ranks

He was awesome to be around. One of the nicest guys in the building when I was there. Always in a good mood and always had time for a conversation. He liked to get on the field early and warm up so we had quite a few 4 am games of catch after I finished setting up my video equipment for that practice.

Prior to that, I got into some behind the scenes political bull **** where a full time staffer tried to pin a very minor recruiting violation on me when it was 100% his fault. Jacory had my back and put it in writing that I didn't do anything wrong.

He wasn't really a rah rah leader like Tebow, but definitely someone everyone rallied around and was willing to go to war for. His senior year everyone in the building knew that Stephen Morris was much better than Jacory, but at every opportunity, the players picked Jacory to lead them. Ex. For Golden's first spring, he picked 2 captains from both sides of the ball to "draft" spring teams that would compete all spring and be the teams for the spring game. Neither QB was a captain because golden wanted to see who the players favored. Jacory was the #1 overall pick. It didn't matter his flaws on the field. He was simply the guy everyone loved and wanted to lead them.

Glad he found something he's passionate about. Assuming he's got the same personality, he's going to rocket up the leadership ranks
Great post - further insight/stories would be great!

Advertisement
Jacory **** near had his throwing arm ripped off and had to keep playing because Radio had ****ed up the QB position. He never *****ed. He never moaned. And he beat FSU. Respect always.

Advertisement
Without Question...One of the nicest UM players I've ever spoken with....Humble...Gracious with Fans etc....
100% Quality Kid....

That 2010 injury vs. Virginia is a decade-defining play for us. I think about this **** a lot...

- Jacory gets hurt in 2010, causing us to burn Morris' redshirt
- Jacory is a shell of himself in 2011 and Morris plays throughout the year causing him to not be able to redshirt
- Morris runs out of eligibility in 2013 after back to back 3,000/20TD seasons
- Without an RS SR Morris in 2014, we have Ryan Williams or TF Brad Kaaya, who could have RS
- Williams tears ACL, forcing Kaaya to play early. 2014 is basically lost
- Kaaya becomes a 3-year starter and all-time leader in passing, leaving early.
- We turn to Rosier, who wins in 2017 but can't find it in 2018. All **** breaks out

Maybe I'm crazy, and I am making a lot of assumptions, but I think our trajectory is better if RS SR Morris was our QB in 2014, RS Fr - Rs Jr Kaaya 15 - 17, RS Sr Rosier in 18. We have been forced to go with youth over and over outside of 2017, and Rosier was the least talented we've had of the bunch. That one hit changed a lot for us IMO

Advertisement
That 2010 injury vs. Virginia is a decade-defining play for us. I think about this **** a lot...

- Jacory is a shell of himself in 2011 and Morris plays throughout the year causing him to not be able to redshirt
- Without an RS SR Morris in 2014, we have Ryan Williams or TF Brad Kaaya, who could have RS
- We turn to Rosier, who wins in 2017 but can't find it in 2018. All **** breaks out

Maybe I'm crazy, and I am making a lot of assumptions, but I think our trajectory is better if RS SR Morris was our QB in 2014, RS Fr - Rs Jr Kaaya 15 - 17, RS Sr Rosier in 18. We have been forced to go with youth over and over outside of 2017, and Rosier was the least talented we've had of the bunch. That one hit changed a lot for us IMO
You are correct right until you get to the Kaaya transition to Rosier. More than enough smoke out there that Richt wanted to move on from Kaaya and didn't really push him to stay.

You are correct right until you get to the Kaaya transition to Rosier. More than enough smoke out there that Richt wanted to move on from Kaaya and didn't really push him to stay.
Yeah, there is probably more nuance here and the Kaaya transition was more complicated but I think the chain reaction is extraordinary. It can be traced back to basically one play.

That's pretty deep but I actually agree with you 100% once you break it down.

not always easy for athletes to find a new calling, but it looks like Jacory has as a fire fighter. My hats off to 12

Got two “thin liners” out of that class, one Blue and now one Red. Very happy for both those young men becoming civil servants in Forston a cop and jacory a fireman. Ex Canes continuing to make us proud.

Advertisement
Back