SIAP, great story on Jacory Harris and his new career...

Great career for guys coming from a football background or the military, because the camaraderie and adrenalin pump is there.

My dad got my paratrooper uncle from WWII into FDNY and that side of the family just finished an 80 year run of representation in FDNY. Have a cousin on my moms side still on the job. Middle son is a FF/PM in a Marine Unit here in SW Florida. Like my dad always said, "An honorable profession."

Advertisement
I remember I got into a heated argument at Miami’s airport about him w an off duty TSA agent defending Jacory. His career got tricked off; glad he landed on his feet & will make good money doing it, too.

Wonder if Kenneth will buy his future calendar. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Happy for JH12. Was never a bad guy, never had character issues that I can recall. Had numerous great moments, like the FSU game, Wake Forest, others. Had numerous bad games, like Ohio State, UNC, others. Tougher than his frame might suggest, especially after watching him nearly killed against UVA.

Being a fireman is no joke. Brave men and women.

Advertisement
There have been a couple of ex UM players join the fire department. George Mira Jr and Hal Sears. The city fire department had a couple there also.

I was sure, absolutely positive he was our next great QB. Threw such a nice ball in high school, much like Perry where it just seemed to float in. Unlike most, I think Perry has a shot while Harris never really did IMO.

Advertisement
Hopefully he will fit better into a fireman's suit than his overalls ...
Wish him the best.

1598967671568.png

Jordan Futch
Marcus Forston
Sean Spence
Tommy Streeter
Ben Jones

I wonder where some of those guys are now.

What about Glenn Cook
Jon Beason
Jerome McDougle
CMcCarthy

I wonder where these guys are now... should be a full feature.

Advertisement
Back