SIAP: Gadbois on dismissal.

Golden is so ***** made. **** that guy.

Fly a banner, fly drones by his house every day. Run his punk *** outta town.

Advertisement
We want student-athletes who are great representatives of our great university. We want the sort of fellows who make us proud of UM and maximize the value of out degrees from UM. If given the choice between boisterous football players who draw attention to the university for the wrong reasons, or well-mannered football players who draw no attention to the university, my vote goes for the latter.

Speak for yourself. I had my degree before those boisterous football players you speak of and it wasn't worth a crap. After those players conquered college football my degree's value was raised exponentially. Before, you said you went to Miami and everyone went "oh". Afterward, you said Miami and they said "no ****!!! You went to the friggin U!!!" Unless your donations total has a third coma in it, keep your opinion to yourself because it does not count.

His opinion does count and it's value is not based on his donation level. As far as the value of your degree, that is based on what you learned and actually apply (or not apply) in the real world. It's not based on the name on the paper or how well the football team is doing.

So what was the real reason he was booted?

detrimental conduct to:

CIlgzPEUAAAged9.jpg

Only played in four games but is the self-proclaimed best OL on the team. Already suspended for taking PEDs and attitude even though some say is old school cane but work ethic and leadership skills weren't his best attributes. Came into the program as a project and never really made an impact due to various reasons. At the end of the day, look in the mirror and learn from your mistakes.

Only played in four games but is the self-proclaimed best OL on the team. Already suspended for taking PEDs and attitude even though some say is old school cane but work ethic and leadership skills weren't his best attributes. Came into the program as a project and never really made an impact due to various reasons. At the end of the day, look in the mirror and learn from your mistakes.

PEDs??????? Am I late on this, or was this discussed already?

Advertisement
He was allegedly suspended for taking a banned substance. I read somewhere the substance was deer antler spray.

I laugh at the posters mocking Golden for trying to build a culture, hate him all you want, but if you don't understand the importance of a culture to any organization then you're not too bright.

I laugh at the posters mocking Golden for trying to build a culture, hate him all you want, but if you don't understand the importance of a culture to any organization then you're not too bright.

When are you gonna give it up and accept the fact that Al Golden is the worst thing to ever happen to this university?

When are you gonna give it up and accept the fact that Al Golden is the worst thing to ever happen to this university?

Al Golden is a good man and a good football coach who was dealt a bad hand and is working his way through it. He is building a solid foundation that will endure for a long time. We live in a time where people have short attention spans, so I can understand where the criticism comes from, but you fellas will be happy Al was our coach in the not-too-distant future.

Advertisement

Al Golden knows successful football culture, he has nearly one 10 win season so far in his coaching career. He also has been to three bowl games, so his first career bowl win is just around the corner.

Oh, and also, Muhammed Wilkerson.

It has nothing to do with his coaching ability, we're talking about building a culture and why the kid may have been dismissed. It's small minded to think that because a person is not good at one thing that they're not good at anything.
Any good leader knows you don't sacrifice the culture for one person, regardless of their talent.

Has anyone floated the idea that he failed 10+ drug tests (read: weed)? Those usually stay in house until it gets so bad the coach has to dismiss the player. LSU is a machine when it comes to keeping guys eligible (which tells you had bad the Valentine situation was) but even they had to dismiss the honey badger. I would put money that this is a similar deal.

I don't think anyone is mocking him for trying to build a culture per se. I think people knock him because the culture he has tried to built is one of softness and losing. But hey, don't let that get in the way of your passive aggressive Golden support.

Advertisement
I don't think anyone is mocking him for trying to build a culture per se. I think people knock him because the culture he has tried to built is one of softness and losing. But hey, don't let that get in the way of your passive aggressive Golden support.

How do you quantify his building a culture of "softness", because he holds players accountable? Sounds like typical millennium generation rhetoric.

My sources say he was caught taking testosterone injections instead of estrogen injections.

How do you quantify his building a culture of "softness", because he holds players accountable? Sounds like typical millennium generation rhetoric.
I'm not aware of the millennium generation. Is this the new generation after the Millennials?

Secondly, "you win some, you lose some."

Advertisement

PEDs??????? Am I late on this, or was this discussed already?

He's guessing and couching all his guesses as facts in order to cover for the authority figure he worships--Coach Golden. I like how Gadbois suddenly is drug-addled dreg who had no work ethic.

Year 5, and this dude is still laughing at fans for mocking Golden's failed attempts to build a culture.

Gadbois should have eaten more Snicker bars and shoveled more coal.

His disdain for dodgeball was his ultimate downfall here though.

Advertisement
Back