SIAP: Gadbois on dismissal.

Advertisement
Golden is probably the only guy in this business that doesn't give a **** if he wins or loses football games.

Advertisement
I thought these two jerks would get along ( Al & Taylor )....Need some A--holes on offense and defense...Gadbois was about the only one we had....

Can't have c0cky arrogant football players like the old UM. Need quiet meek guys who fall in line and say all the right things publicly, wear ties and then cover up rapes of kids like Ped State.

Advertisement
Golden is probably the only guy in this business that doesn't give a **** if he wins or loses football games.

This is the problem. Golden doesn't give a **** about the University of Miami or any of the kids on the team. When he didn't get the PSU job, it soured him on coaching. He wanted out then and didn't get the job at his alma mater so he could care less what happens here. Problem is, he can't get another job that pays as much as we're giving him because he SUCKS. He's collecting a paycheck and nothing else. Got rid of this kid because he wanted to WIN and bytched about it. Just a horrible situation all around. I also think it's terrible that this young man can't finish school here even if he is off the team. Bet UCF will take him.

Last edited:
The only aggressiveness pen state teaches you is how hard you should ram a little boy's booty. On field agressiveness is obviously a display of barbaric proportions and will get you absolutely nowhere in life. I mean..this lunatic had the gall to say he wasn't impressed with the freshman who are coming in yet! God damnit Sandusky isn't gonna be out to qwell their sorrows with his magic wand!! This is a ******* outrage!

If Al Golden was here in 2000 he would have cleaned up all of the bad characters that permeated from that squad. Who cares if the football team didn't win, we'd be represented by class act individuals

We don't want any edge on the OL, would be a shame of some of the tong guys have their feelings hurt.

Advertisement
We want student-athletes who are great representatives of our great university. We want the sort of fellows who make us proud of UM and maximize the value of out degrees from UM. If given the choice between boisterous football players who draw attention to the university for the wrong reasons, or well-mannered football players who draw no attention to the university, my vote goes for the latter.

We want student-athletes who are great representatives of our great university. We want the sort of fellows who make us proud of UM and maximize the value of out degrees from UM. If given the choice between boisterous football players who draw attention to the university for the wrong reasons, or well-mannered football players who draw no attention to the university, my vote goes for the latter.

Ahhh there's my girl, Mrs Golden. I'd like a winner please. Butch had great kids on his teams. That staff built a no nonsense attitude and inherited a much worse scenario regarding scholarships. Get rid of this loser and bring back a real football coach.

Go Canes!

Ahhh there's my girl, Mrs Golden. I'd like a winner please. Butch had great kids on his teams. That staff built a no nonsense attitude and inherited a much worse scenario regarding scholarships. Get rid of this loser and bring back a real football coach.

Go Canes!

Samson, I respect your right to your opinion as well as your right to express your opinion. Al is molding citizens and future leaders. Al's charges are winning thousands of life moments every day. How can you call him a loser?

Advertisement
Is there any true scoop about what he did?

FYI, regardless Al is still a worthless coach

I don't know what happened with Taylor, but i do know one thing.

Last season there were only 3 guys on this team that didn't take **** from the other team. Guys that would rather get a 15 yard penalty, for ripping a guy's head off, than allowing one of their teammates to get hit late or pushed around. Flowers, Feliciano and Gadbois. I loved the way Gadbois played in the Nebraska game. I want a guy who doesn't take ****, who thinks he's better than everyone and isn't afraid to let everyone know it. A guy who you might think is an *******, but will be the first guy to your defense. I've got friends that are ******** and are very hard to deal with. But when **** gets real, they're right next to me and have my back without me even having to ask. I became a Miami fan in the late eighties because the whole team played like that.

Al Golden has made it clear that he prefers teammates to be buddies and to do what the coaching staff says without questioning it at all. He wants these guys singing songs around the campfire and holding hands. There is no room for individual expression on an Al Golden coached team. It's a good thing the SoFla recruiting base isnt about flash and individual performance, or else Golden might be in trouble.

Go Canes!

Samson, I respect your right to your opinion as well as your right to express your opinion. Al is molding citizens and future leaders. Al's charges are winning thousands of life moments every day. How can you call him a loser?

It's easy. See win-loss record. He didn't lose 30+ scholorships, didn't have a national media outlet call for the removal of the program. It's a win-loss business and he hasn't performed. Next! Butch faced incredible odds against him and created the biggest beast possiblly known to college football.

It's that easy.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back