SIAP: Gadbois on dismissal.

I laugh at the posters mocking Golden for trying to build a culture, hate him all you want, but if you don't understand the importance of a culture to any organization then you're not too bright.
Are there posters mocking him for wanting a locker room culture? Or is it really because it is too late and the culture is not one that is successful?

Advertisement
I laugh at the posters mocking Golden for trying to build a culture, hate him all you want, but if you don't understand the importance of a culture to any organization then you're not too bright.
Are there posters mocking him for wanting a locker room culture? Or is it really because it is too late and the culture is not one that is successful?

He's the head coach, so he should have an infinite amount of team to instill his successful culture. It should take as long as it takes.

LMAO. How many players need to leave the team or be dismissed for this "culture" that Folden is trying to create actually materializes?

The only type of culture under him is one of mediocrity, and a culture that UM administration and soft-shouldered fans like you embarrassingly accept.

LMAO. How many players need to leave the team or be dismissed for this "culture" that Folden is trying to create actually materializes?

The only type of culture under him is one of mediocrity, and a culture that UM administration and soft-shouldered fans like you embarrassingly accept.

It's only been 4 years, dear friend. I'm going to ask you to exercise some patience. Culture might develop on a yeast-infected ****** quickly but not on a football team, dear friend.

Advertisement
I say we put Gadbois and Gorlden in the octagon and let them work out their "cultural" differences.

Last edited:

For me it’s because locker room culture isn't the issue. It’s like saying Enron failed because the guys working in the power plants weren't committed. Or Hitler failed in Russia because the soldiers weren't mentally tough enough. The statement is technically correct, but is just an attempt to deflect blame.

You don't comprehend very well do you? And that last comment really hurts my feelings, you're just being mean.

Advertisement
Please do a little research on Enron before making this type of statement .... it was accounting fraud

Advertisement
Back