SIAP: DBC

Advertisement
Always used to overlook BYE on the schedule. Not anymore. They have my utmost respect. They’ll play anyone, anytime, anywhere.

Advertisement
DannyBoyCane does post here and he obviously has a son who watches nun **** and looks at pics of Jimbo’s wife

Advertisement
And he obviously does NOT look at nun ****. He proved that. Only his son is looking at nun ****

I feel terrible for the man. I wish the parade of mockery would come to an end. He’s a passionate fan whose peculiarities would go almost unnoticed in other decades, maybe even earning him some admiration. But in today’s world he’s a viral whipping boy. He’s the punchline for an entire fan base, imagine it, and by extension greater college football as well. He’s perfectly harmless, and thus indefensible. He threatens no one, so he’s attacked without reservation. He lies in the friendless limbo of “weird, but not so weird I feel bad for hitting him.”

No one is innocent in life, but the ledger on DBC is grossly imbalanced, in my opinion. I know it won’t change a thing, but I feel the need to say it nonetheless.

Advertisement
I feel terrible for the man. I wish the parade of mockery would come to an end. He’s a passionate fan whose peculiarities would go almost unnoticed in other decades, maybe even earning him some admiration. But in today’s world he’s a viral whipping boy. He’s the punchline for an entire fan base, imagine it, and by extension greater college football as well. He’s perfectly harmless, and thus indefensible. He threatens no one, so he’s attacked without reservation. He lies in the friendless limbo of “weird, but not so weird I feel bad for hitting him.”

No one is innocent in life, but the ledger on DBC is grossly imbalanced, in my opinion. I know it won’t change a thing, but I feel the need to say it nonetheless.
Very well said brother.

Not gonna lie, I've made fun of the guy around here as he sorta became one of the defacto faces of our fanbase. But I largely agree with you and for a national media member like Traina to publicly pile on the guy years later is beyond irresponsible- as are the guys that actually interact with him on social media just to mess with him.

Advertisement

Excellent post. DBC knew more about the Univ. of Miami Hurricane football than most on this board.

@JBCanes-NC was Sebastian91 back in those days . He had DBC post a video holding that day's newspaper to prove he was alive.

#DBCisDaGOAT

Advertisement
Back