SIAP...Chaminade (CA) vs Oaks Christian

Advertisement
Should be a high scoring affair. Oaks always fields a legit team, especially offensively. They were nasty when I played against them in high school. I hope HBK carves em up

Kaaya looks very cerebral out there. Checking out of plays at the line, hitting his second and third reads. Very impressive for a high school senior.

Advertisement
Any scoring updates? I'm in Vegas for a while, hope to get out to one of his games this year. Can't wait for BTW to play here.

If Kaaya can make the throws, I think he has a legit shot to win the job. Like D$ said, he looks very impressive pre-snap and he will be here in January so he should pick the playbook up pretty quickly.

Advertisement
If Kaaya can make the throws, I think he has a legit shot to win the job. Like D$ said, he looks very impressive pre-snap and he will be here in January so he should pick the playbook up pretty quickly.
him being Coley's guy helps

I think that's another part of the equation that will play a role. I think we will see some more spread concepts the longer Coley is here and it's not necessarily the Olsen can't play in that system, but Coley hand-picked Kaaya to play in his system so he obviously feels like he can build around him.

Advertisement
Kaaya's WR not getting much separation. He has made a few nice throws though.

That RB they have is a nice player.

Kaaya's WR not getting much separation. He has made a few nice throws though.

That RB they have is a nice player.

They keep running on 3rd and 7 and 3rd and 8. Makes me wonder how much they trust Kaaya.

Advertisement
Jim Mora Jr at the game. I know UCLA has a couple of commits in this game, but are they still recruiting Kaaya?

Advertisement
Back