SIAP But crown mr. Alonzo Highsmith

Ispyin

ACC ACC ACC 🤮🤮🤮
Premium
From fatboy in the Herald, Alonzo Highsmiths quote post today is all time classic...

Green Bay Packers and former UM star Alonzo Highsmith, whose son plays for UM, said by phone: “I’m ecstatic. I’m glad it’s over. Let’s move on. Al Golden withstood the storm. Now we can put this behind us and take our program to great heights. Tell Nevin and his fraud attorney and Randy Phillips and Tyrone Moss: ‘Nice try. Now go crawl back under a rock and lead your life as former Hurricanes who everyone hates.’”

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...s-speak-out-ncaaum-tidbits.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
LMAO

Larry Shapiro, who said he believes all of his son’s allegations were true, said Shapiro was placed in solitary confinement two years ago in Tallahassee after the NCAA story broke because “they think he’s a squealer and a rat. They put food in a slot like they do with death row inmates.”

His said Shapiro speaking to Sports Illustrated this year about his gambling on UM games “was very detrimental.”

He said prison officials and other inmates “frown on it” and that some think he’s “infamous and a rat. What they do is they goad you to try to get you to do something. If he breathes, they monitor it. Guards say, ‘Where’s Nevin?’ They have him under a microscope. They monitor everything because of the [expletive] of the UM [story]. If you respond, they put you in a room with no windows, a 4 by 6 cell.”

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...s-speak-out-ncaaum-tidbits.html#storylink=cpy

1) Alonzo Highsmith ‏@alonzohighsmith now

Wouldn't hire any of those snakes in Miami who tried to ***** the school!!! Can't be trusted...

2) Alonzo Highsmith ‏@alonzohighsmith now

The thought of Miami in a bowl game and Shapiro in jail is a great feeling... Cheers to Shapiro family and enjoy Xmas behind bars..

Alex Pereyra ‏@alex_pereyra
@alonzohighsmith What's your thoughts on Randy Phillips and Tyrone Moss speaking to the media and admitting to accepting benefits?

Alonzo Highsmith ‏@alonzohighsmith
@alex_pereyra They are nobody to me! Broke my heart , not a friend, out of brother hood, can't even acknowledge them!

Advertisement
Good to hear some old heads speaking out. I hope Nevin gets beat and raped for the rest of his life. I know he's in a cush facility but it could still happen.

Alonzo is King Cane. So refreshing to hear a successful smart adult actually speak his mind and not spit out the usual politically correct fa.ggotry. Glad to see snitch maggots like Phillips and Moss out of the brotherhood.

Can you imagine the celebration we'll be having if Sh1tzero gets shanked or buttsexed to death?

Alonzo is King Cane. So refreshing to hear a successful smart adult actually speak his mind and not spit out the usual politically correct fa.ggotry. Glad to see snitch maggots like Phillips and Moss out of the brotherhood.

Can you imagine the celebration we'll be having if Sh1tzero gets shanked or buttsexed to death?

Better if his demise occurred because of the latter.
Anally raped to death is a better lead story.

Advertisement

I would prefer he gets mouth raped and drowns in ****..can you imagine the title of the story?
"Former UM booster, snitch and convicted ponzi schemer drowns in sperm following forced fellatio"

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna quit using "harder than a Riussian" as an expression to denote someone going particularly hard.

Gonna say "Dayum. He gon harder than Alonzo!" ...or maybe "a Lonzo!"

Advertisement

I would prefer he gets mouth raped and drowns in ****..can you imagine the title of the story?
"Former UM booster, snitch and convicted ponzi schemer drowns in sperm following forced fellatio"

I could live with that.

Drowned to death with sperm.

Fitting end to this story.

I love Irvin. I love Ray. I love EReed. I love all those old guys. But Mr. Highsmith might just be the greatest Hurricane of all time.

Advertisement
LMAO

Larry Shapiro, who said he believes all of his son’s allegations were true, said Shapiro was placed in solitary confinement two years ago in Tallahassee after the NCAA story broke because “they think he’s a squealer and a rat. They put food in a slot like they do with death row inmates.”

His said Shapiro speaking to Sports Illustrated this year about his gambling on UM games “was very detrimental.”

He said prison officials and other inmates “frown on it” and that some think he’s “infamous and a rat. What they do is they goad you to try to get you to do something. If he breathes, they monitor it. Guards say, ‘Where’s Nevin?’ They have him under a microscope. They monitor everything because of the [expletive] of the UM [story]. If you respond, they put you in a room with no windows, a 4 by 6 cell.”

Perhaps his kid should've thought of this before he made a career out of ripping people off. Just a thought...

SFBaycane says Alonzo is acting like an "internet tough guy".

Does anyone doubt he'd back it up in person? I don't. I'm still ****ed about Phillips, not just the story, but how he helped Shapiro get access to the kids without anyone knowing.

All Cane! what a great day this has been to be a CANE.

Advertisement
Back