SIAP Brad Kaya

Advertisement
I think some um fans hate our players more than our rivals do... stfu.. we have had great players play here in the last 10 years that were good in college or are playing in the NFL. It's not all one player to win games. The whole team is responsible.. with that being said I'm rooting for him to succeed

Too many posters beat on these kids because of performance, to me they are CANES. This kid handled his "business" in the most professional way. Expectations, realistically or not could not be met on a performance level. His shortcomings are obvious, but the kid was a leader and performed even under Golden. He got beat up badly, but I am pulling for this kid to succeed and because he was and will always be a CANE.

Kaaya will do well in NFL. If he had just come back for his senior year ...

Advertisement
[TWEET]827710086210584576[/TWEET]

There's some video.

Typifies his strength and hides his weakness. Clinically accurate thrower when there's zero pressure. Shows bravado even. If one of those dummies was coming at him from 6ft away tho...

The kid is repping the U. Always did...as hard as anyone we had on the roster...and he came from across the country. Gotta respect it...

He was running for his life his last couple seasons...that would rattle 90% of the QBs in the country that didn't have much escapability. It wasn't Kaaya's fault necessarily that we never beat FSU. Unfortunately the supporting cast around him wasn't quite as talented as our Canes standards that have been historically set. Put Kaaya on the 00 and 01 teams and we still have at least a title. I am rooting for him, and I'm grateful that he wore the orange and green.

I think some um fans hate our players more than our rivals do... stfu.. we have had great players play here in the last 10 years that were good in college or are playing in the NFL. It's not all one player to win games. The whole team is responsible.. with that being said I'm rooting for him to succeed

Here comes captain save a ho. Why aren't you on people who about the O-line constantly? Just admit you have a thing for Kaaya. You only seem to defend him. I don't see you saving McDermott, Linder, Jamal Carter, and Gus Edwards when these guys are bashed ad nauseum on here. Why is that exactly?

Does Linder need saving? He was terrible imo this year. I haven't bashed Gus edwards

Your thoughts on Linder are my thoughts on Kaaya. So STFU and stop hating our players.

As I was saying...

These so called "fans" rooting for him to fail

SMH

He's gone. Didn't beat FSU, didn't win the division, the conference or the national championship. Hopefully he does well in the NFL because that helps with recruiting. But his career at Miami is over.

What the fūck is your point?

That the only people who are truly invested in his NFL success/failure are people that sucked him off as he failed here. So stop projecting. That's my point.

No you fa&&ot.

Any decent canes fan wants him to succeed.

What's all this "sucking him off" bullshīt anyway?

I don't know about you, but when my hurricanes are playing I cheer for the quarterback that's under center, whoever that happens to be. Because hey, guess what, I want the canes to win. Is that what you mean by sucking off? That I wasn't bishing every single second.

Because I'll send you $1000 right now if you can find posts on here where I was "sucking him off". But you won't. You're just a little **** that likes to **** on former canes. I don't care who it is, I want him to do well in the league. It only helps the canes. The guy has physical issues as far as quarterback game goes. Not great pocket awareness, and doesn't slide around well while in the pocket. Needs to develop lower body strength. That doesn't mean I hate him. I guess little ****** like you like to hate on people that are better than you than at whatever it is you do. GFY

Big words from an obviously small man. I haven't talked about Kaaya in months, only responding to the obvious desperation some of you are still clinging that you were right about him. I "**** on former canes"? I'll send that $1000 back to you if you can find one other time where I've done so. My thoughts on Kaaya have always been clear, just because he's now a "former cane" doesn't change a thing. I still contributed money to the program, still went to 2 games this year, and still rooted for him to win.

My standard for this team is to be competitive for national championships. Kaaya was a weak link. This isn't "hating", it's my assessment of a poor performer. **** right I tell poor performers in my line of work that they aren't doing it right. As for those better than me? Ha...find one and I'll let you know how I react to them.

He's gone. Didn't beat FSU, didn't win the division, the conference or the national championship. Hopefully he does well in the NFL because that helps with recruiting. But his career at Miami is over.

That the only people who are truly invested in his NFL success/failure are people that sucked him off as he failed here. So stop projecting. That's my point.

No you fa&&ot.

I don't know about you, but when my hurricanes are playing I cheer for the quarterback that's under center, whoever that happens to be. Because hey, guess what, I want the canes to win. Is that what you mean by sucking off? That I wasn't bishing every single second.

Because I'll send you $1000 right now if you can find posts on here where I was "sucking him off". But you won't. You're just a little **** that likes to **** on former canes. I don't care who it is, I want him to do well in the league. It only helps the canes. The guy has physical issues as far as quarterback game goes. Not great pocket awareness, and doesn't slide around well while in the pocket. Needs to develop lower body strength. That doesn't mean I hate him. I guess little ****** like you like to hate on people that are better than you than at whatever it is you do. GFY

Big words from an obviously small man. I haven't talked about Kaaya in months, only responding to the obvious desperation some of you are still clinging that you were right about him. I "**** on former canes"? I'll send that $1000 back to you if you can find one other time where I've done so. My thoughts on Kaaya have always been clear, just because he's now a "former cane" doesn't change a thing. I still contributed money to the program, still went to 2 games this year, and still rooted for him to win.

My standard for this team is to be competitive for national championships. Kaaya was a weak link. This isn't "hating", it's my assessment of a poor performer. **** right I tell poor performers in my line of work that they aren't doing it right. As for those better than me? Ha...find one and I'll let you know how I react to them.

****** like you are rooting for him to fail. It's clearly obvious.

That's the difference. Real canes fan wish for him to succeed, if for no other reason than it helps the Miami image. His shortcomings as the QB here are in the past, as well as his successes. Problem is, haters like you just keep bringing up the past negative aspects because you love to bash on his limitations, which anyone with two eyes has seen.

Kid does nothing but continue to rep the U, and has done more for the program than losers like you

Congrats on your 2 game attendance record.

Advertisement

No you fa&&ot.

****** like you are rooting for him to fail. It's clearly obvious.

That's the difference. Real canes fan wish for him to succeed, if for no other reason than it helps the Miami image. His shortcomings as the QB here are in the past, as well as his successes. Problem is, haters like you just keep bringing up the past negative aspects because you love to bash on his limitations, which anyone with two eyes has seen.

Kid does nothing but continue to rep the U, and has done more for the program than losers like you

Congrats on your 2 game attendance record.

Congrats on the "real fan" trophy you just gave yourself.

I don't see how someone could **** on Kayaa, was he great 100% of the time of course not. Some of ya act like between him and Ken we had Uber talented QB's though, need I remind you of Kyle Wright and the rest of the trash we dealt with before Brad.

Keep in mind, it's good for us if he hits in the league.

Some are down on Kaaya after this season and leaving early, but I hope he turns out great in the NFL.

A little bit for him, but mostly because it's great for this U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There isn't really a school that's good at putting good QBs in the pros. Is there a school with 2 starting NFL Qbs right now?

Cal, has Rodgers and Goff (LOL), and NC State could try and claim Wilson (and Rivers), I guess.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back