SIAP Brad Kaya

Advertisement
[TWEET]827710086210584576[/TWEET]

There's some video.

Typifies his strength and hides his weakness. Clinically accurate thrower when there's zero pressure. Shows bravado even. If one of those dummies was coming at him from 6ft away tho...

As I was saying...

These so called "fans" rooting for him to fail

SMH

He's gone. Didn't beat FSU, didn't win the division, the conference or the national championship. Hopefully he does well in the NFL because that helps with recruiting. But his career at Miami is over.

What the fūck is your point?

That the only people who are truly invested in his NFL success/failure are people that sucked him off as he failed here. So stop projecting. That's my point.

I'm rooting for Brad, but I have to keep reminding myself to do it. Still a little sour and disappointed in the kid over here.

I think some um fans hate our players more than our rivals do... stfu.. we have had great players play here in the last 10 years that were good in college or are playing in the NFL. It's not all one player to win games. The whole team is responsible.. with that being said I'm rooting for him to succeed

Advertisement
I'm rooting for him, because him doing well in the league only helps us in recruiting.

Still think he made a mistake not staying for his Senior year, but I gotta admit I'm kinda glad he's gone & really excited to see what we have with Perry/Weldon/Allison.

He'll achieve some measure of success in the NFL if he has a decent o-line. He desperately needs that, and he just didn't have that here. Plus this year his shoulder wasn't 100% after he took that hit in the FSU game.

If they had a tackling dummy in an FSU jersey standing in front of him he would have sacked himself.

giphy.gif

Yeah, Kaaya's problem is that he gets completely rattled under pressure. An immobile QB playing behind our o-line was a bad combination. He was actually pretty good for us when he had time to set up but the moment the pocket collapsed he was done. In any event, congrats to him for winning the accuracy competition. I hope he does well in the NFL.

Does not move well, step up in pocket
Poor awareness
Does get rattled into inconsistent throws

Right system he can develop
Nfl teams draft developmental QBs in the 5th round

Advertisement
I think some um fans hate our players more than our rivals do... stfu.. we have had great players play here in the last 10 years that were good in college or are playing in the NFL. It's not all one player to win games. The whole team is responsible.. with that being said I'm rooting for him to succeed

Here comes captain save a ho. Why aren't you on people who about the O-line constantly? Just admit you have a thing for Kaaya. You only seem to defend him. I don't see you saving McDermott, Linder, Jamal Carter, and Gus Edwards when these guys are bashed ad nauseum on here. Why is that exactly?

He's not developmental. He's far more advanced than many of the other draft prospects who never played in a pro system. The question is will he go to a good franchise with a competent offensive coaching staff. And those who putting all the blame on kaaya is stupid. With your logic, golden deserves to be here bc it was really kaaya's fault all along

Here comes captain save a ho. Why aren't you on people who about the O-line constantly? Just admit you have a thing for Kaaya. You only seem to defend him. I don't see you saving McDermott, Linder, Jamal Carter, and Gus Edwards when these guys are bashed ad nauseum on here. Why is that exactly?

Does Linder need saving? He was terrible imo this year. I haven't bashed Gus edwards

Advertisement
Oh for the record I hope Kaaya has tremendous success, that he becomes a starter in the NFL, but his issues have nothing to do with skills or being a student of the game. I fully expect him to be impressive as long as no one is actually trying to tackle him.

Advertisement
Good luck to the guy at the next level. I'm going to hold back my snide comments though and just stick with good luck.

As I was saying...

SMH

He's gone. Didn't beat FSU, didn't win the division, the conference or the national championship. Hopefully he does well in the NFL because that helps with recruiting. But his career at Miami is over.

That the only people who are truly invested in his NFL success/failure are people that sucked him off as he failed here. So stop projecting. That's my point.

No you fa&&ot.

Any decent canes fan wants him to succeed.

What's all this "sucking him off" bullshīt anyway?

I don't know about you, but when my hurricanes are playing I cheer for the quarterback that's under center, whoever that happens to be. Because hey, guess what, I want the canes to win. Is that what you mean by sucking off? That I wasn't bishing every single second.

Because I'll send you $1000 right now if you can find posts on here where I was "sucking him off". But you won't. You're just a little **** that likes to **** on former canes. I don't care who it is, I want him to do well in the league. It only helps the canes. The guy has physical issues as far as quarterback game goes. Not great pocket awareness, and doesn't slide around well while in the pocket. Needs to develop lower body strength. That doesn't mean I hate him. I guess little ****** like you like to hate on people that are better than you than at whatever it is you do. GFY

Last edited:
As I was saying...

SMH

No you fa&&ot.

Any decent canes fan wants him to succeed.

What's all this "sucking him off" bullshīt anyway?

I don't know about you, but when my hurricanes are playing I cheer for the quarterback that's under center, whoever that happens to be. Because hey, guess what, I want the canes to win. Is that what you mean by sucking off? That I wasn't bishing every single second.

Because I'll send you $1000 right now if you can find posts on here where I was "sucking him off". But you won't. You're just a little **** that likes to **** on former canes. I don't care who it is, I want him to do well in the league. It only helps the canes. The guy has physical issues as far as quarterback game goes. Not great pocket awareness, and doesn't slide around well while in the pocket. Needs to develop lower body strength. That doesn't mean I hate him. I guess little ****** like you like to hate on people that are better than you than at whatever it is you do. GFY

No hate here either. I hope he does well, makes a ton of money (even at the league minimum, it's a ton of money), and stays in the league for years even if it's on the bench.

Yes, he has weaknesses for sure and I wouldn't have him on my team as a GM, but whatever. There's no shame in being drafted in any round or even picked up as a free agent. Same for any post high school or collegiate athletics. 99 percent of this board stopped playing in high school. You can be critical, talk about ones game, but try it with some respect. There's not much of that around these parts and people talk about players like they're pieces of **** at times.

Advertisement
Back