SIAP - Blue Chip Ratio For 2023

Advertisement
So Mario built two teams on that list.....

Avoid The Office GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve never understood those predicting 6-7 wins.

We have and have had plenty of talent to be much better than that.
You don’t understand? I’m not a nope by any means but we haven’t done anything to prove otherwise with past talent we’ve had.

I feel the talent is and has been apparent… but those who’ve watched us saw a culture issue, scheme issues, execution issues and “a development of said talent” issue.

The MTSU game last year is a great example of that… who had more talent on their roster? Was the talent level even close? There were bunch of other things at play which led to that embarrassment and lack of talent wasn’t one of them.

Advertisement
We've been over the 50% mark since Richt so it's not like we just started being more talented than most of the teams that beat us.

My main issue with the blue chip ratio is that there's so many 4 star guys and there's not really a difference between an 89 rated 3* and a 90 rated 4*. So you can build class after class loaded with lower range 4 stars and on paper, you've got a great blue chip ratio but the actual gap between your guys and a team full of 3 star guys isn't that big.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back