SIAP - Blue Chip Ratio For 2023

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
Let’s discuss; what are your thoughts?

IMG_0740.jpeg

Advertisement

Alabama, with the highest blue-chip ratio in the country, underperformed and replaced both coordinators this off-season. Miami, who's (thankfully) on the list, but isn't in the top 10...Gets a bad eye for having to replace both coordinators, despite the fact that one of them was horrendous.

Alabama, with the highest blue-chip ratio in the country, underperformed and replaced both coordinators this off-season. Miami, who's (thankfully) on the list, but isn't in the top 10...Gets a bad eye for having to replace both coordinators, despite the fact that one of them was horrendous.
Based off these numbers I’d say if Alabama fails to win a NC each year, then it’s a failure.

You’re being awful generous to one coordinator. But I guess a pile of rotten eggs looks good next to a bucket of diarrhea.
Based off these numbers I’d say if Alabama fails to win a NC each year, then it’s a failure.
That’s how Alabama fans see it. **** I miss those days.

Advertisement
Ohio State is a good program but has underachieved considering the insane talent they've had the past 20 years, the size of their state (population), and the lack of any other big time program in the state.

Saban has every advantage ever, most overrated coach of all time. My left nut could win a natty there.

Kirby's a douche but has done a good job. He or his coaching staff are much better on the defensive side than Bama.

Jimbo is a joke.

Very surprised Oregon is that talented, good news for Miami.

Lmao at the Gators

Riley can coach, he needs to pull his head out if his *** and finally fire his DC.

Miami winning under 9 games this year would be a failure.

Advertisement
Ohio State is a good program but has underachieved considering the insane talent they've had the past 20 years, the size of their state (population), and the lack of any other big time program in the state.

Saban has every advantage ever, most overrated coach of all time. My left nut could win a natty there.

Kirby's a douche but has done a good job. He or his coaching staff are much better on the defensive side than Bama.

Jimbo is a joke.

Very surprised Oregon is that talented, good news for Miami.

Lmao at the Gators

Riley can coach, he needs to pull his head out if his *** and finally fire his DC.

Miami winning under 9 games this year would be a failure.
Riley has NEVER played defense when the talent is apples to apples.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can Miami have between 6-8 players drafted?

Most of the Candidates:

TVD
C. Young
Cohen
Lee
Nelson
Rivers
Taylor
Mesidor
D. Brown
Kitchens
J. WIlliams

IF SO, then that typically means you should win 8-9 or more games.

This was last years numbers schools players drafted:

10Alabama, Georgia
9Michigan
8TCU
6Clemson, Florida, LSU, Ohio State, Oregon, Penn State, Pittsburgh

Still think it ignores context of where the school really is. For us, anyone with eyes can tell u we dont have top 12 talent. And even with bama that high anyone who has watched them the last two years could tell u they dont have the most talent and are in the middle of a slight rebuild.

Can Miami have between 6-8 players drafted?

Most of the Candidates:

TVD
C. Young
Cohen
Lee
Nelson
Rivers
Taylor
Mesidor
D. Brown
Kitchens
J. WIlliams

IF SO, then that typically means you should win 8-9 or more games.

This was last years numbers schools players drafted:

10Alabama, Georgia
9Michigan
8TCU
6Clemson, Florida, LSU, Ohio State, Oregon, Penn State, Pittsburgh
We should easily have 6 players drafted. But next year that depends on which juniors leave as Kinchens, J Williams and Taylor will all be drafted when they declare.

Advertisement
Back