SIAP, Barry Jackson on Haselwood "insulting video tape"

Barry Jackson needs to quit regurgitating news off this board. He’s hasn’t reported anything about the hurricanes before this board has other then Rex ryan was going to be a candidate to be the hurricanes or dolphins coach(which was complete bull****. Guy is a message board creeper with no real sources. Sad he works for a major paper in Miami.

Advertisement
He said some harsh truths and the players should see that and be the ones to change the perception or else it's exactly who they are

He complained about the lack of stability because Richt left. Since then Manny Diaz has made the right moves to change the culture of the team. If he really liked Miami he could have held off his commitment to see what direction the program would take. He still has two more weeks before he had to commit. What was the rush? You don't think Enos as OC, with the potential of Hurts as QB in 2019, Martell in 2020, and Jeff Thomas as the WR on his opposite side isn't a culture change or commitment to winning? Give it a rest. He decided a long time before he didn't want to go to Miami, now 90% of the board want to suck his hazelnuts because he also disrespected the program. It's embarrassing.

He is already in his dorm room at OU and starts classes tomorrow. Same would have happened here. Kid is an EE

And fwiw, he was gone long before. CMR resigned. That was just a factor in us having a hat on the table at all

Advertisement
THREE "4" Game Losing Streaks In Less Than THREE YEARS.

Many of you were acting like that didn't happen.

Barry Jackson needs to quit regurgitating news off this board. He’s hasn’t reported anything about the hurricanes before this board has other then Rex ryan was going to be a candidate to be the hurricanes or dolphins coach(which was complete bull****. Guy is a message board creeper with no real sources. Sad he works for a major paper in Miami.

@brock
We should play a game. Someone one this board is Barry Jackson guess who it is. I’m gonna go big and say @nystateofmind . Just the creepiness between the two and Barry clearly is a **** smoker match made in heaven. What’s your guess?

Advertisement
Too many times on post presser interviews players would say the same thin after a loss." Thats college football things don't always go your way ". And I'd think is Richt hearing this stuff. Of course now we saw how Richt taught these guys how to make excuses. He was a master at it. It always starts at the top.

Nothing soft about our defense this year. And let’s see how soft the players on offense are when they’re scoring over 35 ppg next year.

Only problem was the terrible offense richt ran.

I remember everyone calling all the players on our defense soft when Golden was here. Not their fault Golden ran a trash defense. Those same players dominated day one with manny.

Advertisement
At the end of the day, that man saw what he saw and spoke on it, and went where he felt was best for him. Our biggest problem is having no leadership at the qb position, perry not taking complete control of the offense the last 2yrs is part of a bigger problem. He's not that confident and doesnt inspire people to want to play with him, which is what coach richt wanted to see from all the qb's, and he wasnt seeing but from nobody but rosier. So of course jadon understood that fact, coach richt was doing his best to try and groom but hide perry and have him develop to a promising level so recruits can have confidence in him, but as of right now, we'll see what enos can do with em!

Advertisement
Miami hasn’t gotten soft since the Coker days. Our boys no longer have that chip on their shoulder and passion. I hope Diaz can establish that back into the program.

If the kid was truly a Cane at heart, think Duke Johnson, he would have seen the deficiencies he spoke of as opportunities to come in and be a leader and turn the program around.

His observations may be valid, but him becoming a Cane was almost less than zero.

If the kid was truly a Cane at heart, think Duke Johnson, he would have seen the deficiencies he spoke of as opportunities to come in and be a leader and turn the program around.

His observations may be valid, but him becoming a Cane was almost less than zero.
EXACTLY...sticking with us and al gorldon really payed off for duke

Miami hasn’t gotten soft since the Coker days. Our boys no longer have that chip on their shoulder and passion. I hope Diaz can establish that back into the program.
It'll take some time to weed out the soft ones and those who don't belong.I'd say a year for most of them second or third season team should be where we Ang it to be.

Advertisement
Back