SIAP...Aranda to Baylor

Advertisement
Is that Blake bakers picture on there? Lmfao I’ve now officially seen it all!!! 😂 LSU wouldn’t even offer Blake Faker a LBs coaching position let alone DC. 🤣 dude is a scrub that no real program would touch and that’s who our DC is. Smh

They wouldn’t let that hack drive the bus..

Please god no. One step forward with lashlee, one step back if blake leaves. Please LSU find someone else, he's a hidden gem and elite defensive mind.

That must be 200 proof moonshine you’re drinking in your Avatar..🤪

Advertisement
I have no idea how he'll be as a head coach, it's always tough as a first timer since you don't have as extensive of a network to hire assistants from.

He put in the work as a DC and it's a well deserved shot. It'll be interesting seeing Baylor play some defense at the level he should be able to bring.

That’s largely because of the insane assistant salaries LSU pays. I’m still a little suspicious of Orgeron, although I seem to be in the minority here. I mean, we already saw what he did at Ole Miss when he didn’t have zillion dollar assistant salaries and was hiring Larry Coker’s fired assistants. (3-21 in the SEC)

I think the next year or 2 will show a lot about Orgeron. I’ll be more of a believer if he keeps up success.
Dude won a ‘ship..... that’s all we need to know.

Either these coaches understand the value of elite coaches, or they don’t. Whatever mistakes O made in the past, he seems to have learned from them.

That’s something none of our HCs have been smart enough to do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only a dam fool would want to get rid of the top 15 D over the last 4 years. Case closed moron.

Top 15 D? You seen our schedule ******? Talk to me about how FIU marched up and down our ***.

Then when your ****tard *** is done doing those calculations , explain to me how Manny had to basically demote Blake mid season .

You’re a perfect example of why IQ tests should be attached to posting privileges . Go back to the Hecht you shill

Advertisement
Top 15 D? You seen our schedule ******? Talk to me about how FIU marched up and down our ***.

Then when your ****tard *** is done doing those calculations , explain to me how Manny had to basically demote Blake mid season .

You’re a perfect example of why IQ tests should be attached to posting privileges . Go back to the Hecht you shill

A very good defense eventually gets tired of the offense not putting up points. All it takes is a little bit of effort drop or loss of concentration and a great defense becomes quite average.

Miami's offense the last three years has hampered the defense more than help it.

A very good defense eventually gets tired of the offense not putting up points. All it takes is a little bit of effort drop or loss of concentration and a great defense becomes quite average.

Miami's offense the last three years has hampered the defense more than help it.

HOLY ****

Our DC hasn't been here for 4 yrs, he's been here for one year and had to have the HC get involved in the schematics of the def.

A major fail as:

1) initial hire (hind sight 20-20) on Diaz
2) in-season on Baker
3) retaining Baker on Diaz

FFS...Manuela needs to go.

Advertisement
Back