SIAP...Aranda to Baylor

Cajuncane

Senior
Premium
LSU has now lost the starting QB,The co-OC,The DC and 7 starters that applied for the draft....That’s not counting guys like Burrows and the other Srs that were leaving already .....I know they are bringing in a great class but **** that’s A LOT to lose in one offseason.

Advertisement
1579219898937.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Baker, Manny, and Blake are a packaged deal. LSU must take all 3.

We'll throw in a bunch of high quality chonga prostitutes and bags of cash.

Advertisement
He’s got a track record of hiring elite assistats

That’s largely because of the insane assistant salaries LSU pays. I’m still a little suspicious of Orgeron, although I seem to be in the minority here. I mean, we already saw what he did at Ole Miss when he didn’t have zillion dollar assistant salaries and was hiring Larry Coker’s fired assistants. (3-21 in the SEC)

I think the next year or 2 will show a lot about Orgeron. I’ll be more of a believer if he keeps up success.

That’s mostly because of the insane assistant salaries LSU pays. I’m still a little suspicious of Orgeron, although I seem to be in the minority here. I mean, we already saw what he did at Ole Miss when he didn’t have zillion dollar assistant salaries and was hiring Larry Coker’s fired assistants. (3-21 in the SEC)

But that's the thing, he'll always have that budget at LSU.

I know it's a hard concept for Canes fans to wrap their heads around, since we've never experienced it......but LSU has an administration that ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT FOOTBALL AND WANTS TO WIN.

Those are concepts our administration can't even spell, much less budget out for coordinator hires.

LSU has now lost the starting QB,The co-OC,The DC and 7 starters that applied for the draft....That’s not counting guys like Burrows and the other Srs that were leaving already .....I know they are bringing in a great class but **** that’s A LOT to lose in one offseason.

Yup gonna be 8-4

Advertisement
Back