SIAP: AQM Grace Car Dealership connected to Sports Agency

Advertisement
Surprise surprise and some people thought this was only about 'rental' cars....You can't fix stupid. Who's the guy in the grey hoodie?

Sad that AQM and Grace got caught up in this BS wannabe sports agency. The people involved with the 'sports agency' and 'rental' should also see some kind of legal punishment.

All that being said, it still does not change the fact that AQM and Grace should know and or did know better and still risked it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Terrible that these players were so selfish and stupid, they deserve the penalty they got. Bye, bye........

Advertisement
It's not "sad" at all.

They 100% knew what they were doing would end their college career if they got caught.

I would venture to say a good amount of kids do this kind of stuff without getting caught. Grace and AQM were not good at cheating.

Sad that AQM and Grace got caught up in this BS wannabe sports agency. The people involved with the 'sports agency' and 'rental' should also see some kind of legal punishment.

All that being said, it still does not change the fact that AQM and Grace should know and or did know better and still risked it.

Least shocking thing I've ever read.

Man, I kinda wish Dirty Sprite was still around. I'm sure he's under a new name by now and hiding from his banner flying posts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back