SIAP - 6 pack from the Athletic

Advertisement
Curious what type of quotes we‘re looking for on subsequent interviews “to sound like he’s fired”?

intro quote - “FML!” ?

We’ve had players committed to other schools, I’m talking about top, top schools who have called us and say, ‘Coach, we’re not so sure. We kind of want to see Miami again this December.’”

So Manure openly admitting we are not a top school anymore.....SMDH

Manny has been compensated very well for his internship. Now its time to send him out and try to land a head coach job on his own.

Advertisement
These are not titbits. U coulda listen to his press conference from yesterday to hear all this dribble. 8 commits. Fire this guy now

I think he's trying to keep it professional and continue to do the job as long as he has the job.....as he should. Again, as I said before, every time a mic is thrown his way CMD is smart enough to realize that other prospective job openings will turn on the tape and see how he handled the end of his tenure at UM and use that as a first impression of his level of professionalism when things aren't going his way.
Excellent points about him leaving a good impression for his next gig and not burning bridges. We’ve often heard that coaching is a fraternity in and of itself. If Manny wants to continue coaching, he **** sure don’t want to burn any bridges.

Advertisement
Back