SIAP-$2500

UM doesnt disclose the reasoning behind their suspensions but people close to the program have said at least one of them was for multiple failed drug tests.
I’ll repeat this for you too. Next time we hear from Tate Martell he will either be caught in a robbery or drug deal

Advertisement
UM doesnt disclose the reasoning behind their suspensions but people close to the program have said at least one of them was for multiple failed drug tests.

So now smoking weed equates to being busted in a drug deal or being involved with the police?

BTW from the NCAA site:
The penalty for a positive test for a substance in the cannabinoid class is withholding from competition for 50% of the season in all sports in which the student-athlete participates. A second positive test for a cannabinoid results in the loss of a year of eligibility and withholding from participation for 365 days from the test.

Would love to hear your sources close to the program

LMFAO at any "opportunity" Jeff Thomas has.

That $2500 was gone before he got it. Next we hear from him he'll either be caught in a robbery or drug deal.

I'll take that starter since they canceling ya.

Anyone got any recommendations on how to get the racist trash smell out?

Maybe that's just what he needs? Bootcamp can change people, hopefully it lights a fire in JT and he fulfills the potential we all saw in him before he came to Miami.
You would think, if they were mentally tough. In this case, he's quit in high school and college, didn't even try his last year, hence signing for peanuts.

Advertisement
It will be almost impossible for him to make the 53 man roster. Edelman and Harry are locks. Sanu and lee are proven capable recievers. Slater is a special teams ace that belichek loves. Unless they’re going to carry 6 WRs i don’t see him making It. Hope for the best though for him cause he is probably more talented than all of them if he has his head on straight.
Based on his three years in Miami, good luck with that.

Huge waste of talent.

You would think, if they were mentally tough. In this case, he's quit in high school and college, didn't even try his last year, hence signing for peanuts.
I can't disagree, I can only hope the Pats turn the light on for him.

To add to that, if he fails in his NFL bid, he likely heads home as most people do when the going gets tough. Where he's from, the likelihood of him entering a prosperous career is slim. ESL is a bad place to be stuck and hopefully he doesn't end up back there. Granted, he could do the right thing or bad thing anywhere, but that's up to him. Hoping for the best!

Advertisement
So now smoking weed equates to being busted in a drug deal or being involved with the police?

BTW from the NCAA site:
The penalty for a positive test for a substance in the cannabinoid class is withholding from competition for 50% of the season in all sports in which the student-athlete participates. A second positive test for a cannabinoid results in the loss of a year of eligibility and withholding from participation for 365 days from the test.

Antiquated rule, ridiculous. Penalize athletes for smoking herb that is legal in many states.

Advertisement

BTW from the NCAA site:

You realize that UM and every other school also conducts their own in house drug tests right?

Based on his three years in Miami, good luck with that.

Huge waste of talent.
You can even go back further to his high school days. I hope he figures things out, but he has done nothing to indicate that he will do what it takes to succeed in the NFL.

Advertisement
LMFAO at any "opportunity" Jeff Thomas has.

That $2500 was gone before he got it. Next we hear from him he'll either be caught in a robbery or drug deal.

C’mon bro!
People love to wish bad upon others!
Just like you can speak something into good existence you can do the opposite. Wish the young man success instead dawg! You a weak as$ ni99a!

Advertisement
Back