SIAP — For Your Viewing Pleasure

Advertisement
They shook! According to this genius, we haven’t had a great QB in years. I guess that he must have been M.I.A. last season when TVD was raping opposing defenses, and Garcia is next up. Jacurri is also an athletic freak with huge upside. They know what’s coming for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love it when people say they "lived" or have "been" Miami and immediately describe it inaccurately.

Would love to hear these uncultured hillbilly opinions of 'literally' (not Miami) "another country".

Sure but I love how gringos get so upset by not hearing someone speak English, like it's impossible for them to learn another language.

Gringo checking in. I first moved to Doral years ago. True story: went to Publix to order a sub my first few days and had to order in Spanish. Learned a few words from the nice ladies working.

Almost everywhere English is fine. If you embrace difference it's very rewarding. If you're a narrow minded jackass like this UGA imbecile and most others yes "you're in another country hng hng hng".

Advertisement
Gringo checking in. I first moved to Doral years ago. True story: went to Publix to order a sub my first few days and had to order in Spanish. Learned a few words from the nice ladies working.

Almost everywhere English is fine. If you embrace difference it's very rewarding. If you're a narrow minded jackass like this UGA imbecile and most others yes "you're in another country hng hng hng".
Been all over the world. Learn the words to be polite and flirt you get along well anywhere

Advertisement
I love Miami but there are times you definitely feel like you are in the Caribbean, which you basically are from a geographical standpoint. But who cares and why is this a bad thing? One of the great things about Miami is that it is a cosmopolitan city. Sit outside at South Beach for 20 minutes and you will hear being spoken; English, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese, and a bunch more languages.
Does it help to know Spanish in Miami? **** yes. But why is that a bad thing? Both my kids have learned Spanish. I tell them all the time that the ability to communicate is incredibly valuable and if you know English and Spanish you can communicate with the entire Western Hemisphere (save for Brazil). And FYI, Spanish is the 2nd language in Atlanta.

So let's not shy away from what Miami offers just because some UGA 'neck thinks everyone in his America is supposed to look and sound like his definition of American. To the contrary, Miami is great in large part because of its diversity and that is why the entire world visits and wants to live in Miami.

Almost everywhere English is fine. If you embrace difference it's very rewarding. If you're a narrow mindedjackass like this UGA imbecile and most others yes "you're in another country hng hng hng".
Heck I reside in bama and fully expect when I go to Miami to not expect English as the first language which is why I have tried to relearn Spanish. Granted my vocab is pretty limited and mostly consists of ****** and pinche pendejo .... But I try lol

Advertisement
Back