SIAP — Devon Perry

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The young man was really impressive. Fortunately for him, the right staff is in place to properly evaluate his skill set and determine if he’s deserving of a scholarship and the chance to compete for snaps.

Incompetent coaches won’t be an issue for Miami any longer moving forward.

He is this year version of that wr dude last year.. We will never hear from him again.. This was his super bowl.. Probably wont even play special teams
People were talking about how good he looked in the first 2 (closed) scrimmages too. Especially during the 2nd scrimmage...People kept asking (on the twitter space) who is #46?

Advertisement
Coach Hayes on YouTube was trying to tell everyone about this young man a while back.

Go Canes
To me that coach Hayes dude is like the Don King of Canes football.

He is the hype man of all hype men. Talks big game about most people on film.

For a walk on, that dude can play. He put on a show and deserves a look with the 2s in practice to see if he can continue to impress. Busting your *** and producing should mean something.
Here we go.. this year's Dante Johnson or whatever that dude's name is from last spring. Yes he did a nice job filling in because we were literally out of bodies at RB but no he doesn't get in with the 2s when a healthy Chaney, Rooster, Thad, Parrish, and Citizen are back. But he might have made himself a solid scout team option.

Advertisement
Here we go.. this year's Dante Johnson or whatever that dude's name is from last spring. Yes he did a nice job filling in because we were literally out of bodies at RB but no he doesn't get in with the 2s when a healthy Chaney, Rooster, Thad, Parrish, and Citizen are back. But he might have made himself a solid scout team option.
Answer me this: what’s the harm in throwing him out there for a series in practice and seeing how he does?

If he doesn’t perform, then so be it.

If it were up to some Clemson fans, Hunter Renfrow — you know, the former walk-on — wouldn’t have received more reps in practice.

And no, I’m not saying Perry is Renfrow. But if you bust your *** and perform, you should be rewarded with more opportunities. It’s all about finding the individual ceilings of each player on the team. If you’re cultivating a new culture, hard work and determination should be important, to an extent.

Last edited:
He is this year version of that wr dude last year.. We will never hear from him again.. This was his super bowl.. Probably wont even play special teams
You are absolutely correct. The other Dude was a WR last name Johnson. He is still on the team.

Answer me this: what’s the harm in throwing him out there for a series in practice and seeing how he does?

If he doesn’t perform, then so be it.

If it were up to some Clemson fans, Hunter Renfrow — you know, the former walk-ok — wouldn’t have received more reps in practice.

And no, I’m not saying Perry is Renfrow. But if you bust your *** and perform, you should be rewarded with more opportunities. It’s all about finding the individual ceilings of each player on the team. If you’re cultivating a new culture, hard work and determination should be important, to an extent.
No harm, just don't offer him a scholarship.

Advertisement
Back