SI 2017 NFL Mock Draft 1.0

Advertisement
Advertisement
Meh, we'll see. When the actual draft starts to roll around, premium positions like QB, LT and pass rushers tend to get bumped up a lot higher than most of the early mock drafts have them. It's very possible that if Kaaya goes pro, he'd only be the third best quarterback prospect in the draft but could still easily get drafted top 10 or even top 5. Teams go stupid to draft QBs. Nobody had Goff and Wenz going 1 and 2 last year.

I would be very surprised if Kaaya is a first round pick. He just isn't athletic enough. Hope I am wrong.

Advertisement
FWIW, I have a friend that's a walk-on on the football team who's close with Kaaya, apparently the whole team is pretty sure he's staying for his senior year. Mom wants him to finish his degree and there's zero worries about money.

Browns, 49ers, and Bears definitely need a new QB. So I Completely doubt the Browns pass on taking a QB if they have the 1st overall pick. Unless they are trying to wait for Rosen, which isn't too insane I guess.

Advertisement
Advertisement
folks if your kid is above average in size and has an arm, get him to a qb coach right now, they are handing millions to average dudes

Advertisement
Back