SI 2017 NFL Mock Draft 1.0

919cane

Sophomore
2017 NFL mock draft: Myles Garrett leads the pack | SI.com

Kaaya 26 to the Cardinals.

"There will be a lot of discussion about Kaaya’s arm strength during the draft process, so on the surface he may not fit with Bruce Arians’s downfield-heavy attack. I’d counter that when Kaaya has a clean pocket, he has the arm to make all the throws—accuracy and that ”zip” from velocity are what deserts him under pressure. But there’s a lot to work with. Don’t discount Kaaya as a possible top-10 selection".

Advertisement
Guy has Deshone Kizer as first QB taken? Got to be kidding. I know Kelly is an idiot but really. If that is the QB he wants he can trade down and stock picks. Kizer will be available much later. It Chip really does want Watson then there is something wrong with the kids ability to pass out of the pocket. Pocket pass to one half of field and running are what Kelly needs out of QB.

Guy has Deshone Kizer as first QB taken? Got to be kidding. I know Kelly is an idiot but really. If that is the QB he wants he can trade down and stock picks. Kizer will be available much later. It Chip really does want Watson then there is something wrong with the kids ability to pass out of the pocket. Pocket pass to one half of field and running are what Kelly needs out of QB.

What's wrong with Kizer at number one?

He has all the tools.

Kaaya decision making ability right not makes him not ready for the NFL. He needs to come back for his senior year

Advertisement
Advertisement
This would honestly be better for Kaaya. Let's be honest do we really want to see him go to a sorry team and struggle. Or learn from one of the best coaches, learn from Palmer for 2 years and then take over a team that has a stout defense and a solid run game. Though I think abroad comes back for one more year

Kizer is a phenomenal QB with all the tools. He's also sturdier and a much better athlete than Kaaya.

Advertisement
I understand taking Watson over Kaaya but Kizer has to show me a lot more before I would think of him as top 10 qb. Seems he is getting a ton of hype but alot of it is just that.

Advertisement
Kizer is a phenomenal QB with all the tools. He's also sturdier and a much better athlete than Kaaya.

Better than Watson? I don't watch mush other than Canes, I will rely on your opinion.

Better than Watson? I don't watch mush other than Canes, I will rely on your opinion.

Watson is a great athlete, but I don't think he's all that accurate in the intermediate passing game. He had that awesome championship game performance against Bama. This year, he's been very erratic.

Advertisement
Back