Shyheim Carter

Advertisement
https://mobile.twitter.com/JGJr9/status/687364316006334464

This guy posted it 4 minutes before this thread was made

Geo didn't know **** lmao

We get it...you dont like Geo..Thanks for reminding the board in every thread. Now can we get back to talking recruiting?

exactly. this guy has a hard on for bashing geo.

who cares where geo got it from or what his credentials are. He posts recruiting stuff. It's not like it's all lies. even if gotten from other outlets, its' still news to the majority of the board so i'm down with it.

This happens every recruiting cycle.

People fall in love w/ a fake insider the burn him at the stake when the **** eventually hits the fan.

The worst part is some of you have been through the ringer for a couple of years now.

People fall in love w/ a fake insider the burn him at the stake when the **** eventually hits the fan.

The worst part is some of you have been through the ringer for a couple of years now.

Im not sticking up for anyone but you do know recruiting is crazy and kids flip flop all the time, its actually extremely hard to report because you can either be a prophet or a turkey, kids will tell one person one thing and another something else, i knew a kid tell a OSU reporter that they lead and told a UF reporter that they were leading, **** these kids even lie to their parents and coaches, TBH we will never really know where a kid goes until ink hits paper

Last edited:

Where is Pete these days?

Advertisement

Probably mad that Brady transferred since he said way back that he could be a 1st round pick

Pete is great at reporting, and sometimes has some nice inside sources. He never was an impressive talent evaluator. But, he doesn't have to be to do a great job.

Hey if he didn't start deleting posts like he was Ferman yesterday none of this would have happened.

Advertisement

Im not sticking up for anyone but you do know recruiting is crazy and kids flip flop all the time, its actually extremely hard to report because you can either be a prophet or a turkey, kids will tell one person one thing and another something else, i knew a kid tell a OSU reporter that they lead and told a UF reporter that they were leading, **** these kids even lie to their parents and coaches, TBH we will never really know where a kid goes until ink hits paper

I agree... out in San Antonio... I mentioned UM to Cook... he smiled like he was holding back... the next day he is tomahawk chopping... like a box of chocolates... these kids are in my Yoda voice.

Probably mad that Brady transferred since he said way back that he could be a 1st round pick

Pete is great at reporting, and sometimes has some nice inside sources. He never was an impressive talent evaluator. But, he doesn't have to be to do a great job.

Lol I love Pete ijs

Shyheim Carter is a curious one. From reading the boards, this is what I've picked up during his recruitment...

- one time bama commit. bama cooled on him.
- he visited LSU wearing bama clothes and was openly recruiting against LSU
- does not like LSU and the guys they're bringing in, supposedly.
- LSU not terribly interested
- has a "handler"

Advertisement
Shyheim Carter is a curious one. From reading the boards, this is what I've picked up during his recruitment...

- has a "handler"

Bama is still recruiting him and most people think they may be the favorite. Pruitt was recruiting him at uga and now he is at bama.

- has a "handler"

Advertisement

- has a "handler"

The second part is true, ****ed off the LSU coaching staff when he showed up wearing bama gear, Bama never cooled on him though, most in the Louisiana area think he is bamas to lose. The kid is a good athlete but him rated that high as a corner may be inaccurate, he needs to prove he can be elite at that position, the recruiting sites love him for his speed imo, would rather go after Coney Durr CD4ERA - Coney Durr highlights. Naturally he is a better corner than Carter and hits like a semi-truck with a proven 40inch vert.

- has a "handler"

The second part is true, ****ed off the LSU coaching staff when he showed up wearing bama gear, Bama never cooled on him though, most in the Louisiana area think he is bamas to lose. The kid is a good athlete but him rated that high as a corner may be inaccurate, he needs to prove he can be elite at that position, the recruiting sites love him for his speed imo, would rather go after Coney Durr CD4ERA - Coney Durr highlights. Naturally he is a better corner than Carter and hits like a semi-truck with a proven 40inch vert.

Dang - it's gotta be better than that. He jumps like a flea!

don't see us getting this dude, i don't know anything more than anyone else just seems like a type of guy that chooses Bama late. It's a shame because he's a playmaker

Advertisement
Back