Shyheim Carter

Advertisement
Want second only to Richards I know it will be tough, but were do for a major surprise commit

jerry.gif

Might be visiting Miami this weekend.

This would be huge. At least puts us in the ball game with the kid. Even if it's only a slim chance I'll take it. Kid is a beast at a position of serious need for us.

I just feel so much better that we are in play for "real" with more top prospects. I have a football I named Al Golden and I kick the schit out of it! My dog damned lucky I didn't name him Al.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he commits Tyler Byrd can move to safety

No. They both can play cb.
Or you can you move one to safety and create depth because there's a pretty good chance we get malek young and J.J. Givens

These guys would be the 2 best corner prospects we have gotten since Burns or Howard. Why would you move one of the 2 best corner prospects we have gotten in years to another position?

How bout because you don't want to create a log jam that after next year is going to be very young in the first place

Or you can you move one to safety and create depth because there's a pretty good chance we get malek young and J.J. Givens

Givens is a safety. I know a few coaches up that way. Kid is one of the biggest pot heads they've ever seen. They said he has a high ceiling on his frame and instincts and potential but he'll never live up to it because all he cares about is being lazy and getting high.

Pass for me

Advertisement
How bout because you don't want to create a log jam that after next year is going to be very young in the first place

in college vs spread u need 3 good to great corners. especially in acc that runs alot of spread. having young,carter and byrd would give miami a shot at actually making a spread offense avg.

Givens is a safety. I know a few coaches up that way. Kid is one of the biggest pot heads they've ever seen. They said he has a high ceiling on his frame and instincts and potential but he'll never live up to it because all he cares about is being lazy and getting high.

Pass for me

Your right on the safety part... My bad

Advertisement
Either or we're going to be young in the secondary starting 2017 and one of these guys is going to end up being a safety.

Last edited:
Either or we're going to be young in the secondary starting 2017 and one of these guys is going to end up being a safety.

Assuming we get both Byrd and Carter...someone like Redwine or Jackson-Kerr moves back to safety if there ends up being a logjam.

Advertisement
Back