Show this to recruits.

A lot of fans don't like Cowherd for obvious reasons. Having said that, he has never denied that we were the best CFB dynasty ever. He always pumps up our past and has said that if anyone can dethrone Bama, it is us or USC. He made a mistake with the ST thing, I think he just over spoke in the moment. I bet he wishes he had that segment back. He is slowly trying to make up for it by being a closet Canes supporter. The guy actually reps us pretty hard if you listen to him.

Advertisement
I'm using this audio as my new ringtone. When i get to work tomorrow with all of my ***** gayturd coworkers, I'm just going to keep calling my cell phone from my computer.

Funny thing is he didn't even name a quarter of the former Canes who dominated the NFL. It is good to hear...

Even guys from da U that weren't highly drafted or drafted at all have decent careers in the NFL. Bama's DBs are terrible in the NFL. I think Alabama DB's are overrated in college too mainly because Saban handicaps them. They just started having success with guys like Haha and Landon but before that a lot of there top picks at DB have underachieved.

Last edited:
Also many Bama players will have their scholarship pulled after their first spring practice.

Advertisement
My favorite Alabama bust is Trent Richardson. Dude made a career out of missing huge holes. He just loved running up the ankles of his offensive lineman.

IMG_4259.jpg

IMG_4260.jpg

IMG_4261.jpg

Roll **** tide. L-O-L

Cowherd is a west coast/USC fan. He tends to respect Miami because he can draw the parallel between the two universities.

My favorite Alabama bust is Trent Richardson. Dude made a career out of missing huge holes. He just loved running up the ankles of his offensive lineman.

View attachment 45992

View attachment 45993

View attachment 45994

Roll **** tide. L-O-L

He's up there along w/ Mark Barron, Rolando McClain, "the can't miss" offensive tackle Andre Smith, Dee Milliner, Dre Kirkpatrick, and now Eddie Lacy is following suit. I know I'm missing many others, but these are the top ones that come to my mind. Hightower was saved by being drafted by NE. The only Bama players I truly like are Ha Ha (and it pains me to say that as a Bears fan), CJ Mosely and of course Coop, who should've been a Cane anyway (I digress). Regardless, way more bust or not living up to expectations than stars, for sure.

Advertisement
Michael Irvin? Cortez Kennedy?

Lol yea let's get out the vcr so we can show the tapes to our croots

Jesus Christ stop living in the phucking past bros!!!

NoleVern comes out of hibernation to shīt on something positive, as usual.

Hey Nolie, did you know several of our top recruits were retweeting that and making positive comments about it? But I guess you know better what they like than they do themselves.

Shockey, Gore, Taylor, Vilma, DJ Williams, Graham, Olsen, Vernon, Campbell...

Advertisement

Hey Nolie, did you know several of our top recruits were retweeting that and making positive comments about it? But I guess you know better what they like than they do themselves.

If you call a grade A douchebag giving hype to players who came out of the U in the 80's & 90's positive. by all means have at it..but realize it's 2017... to me its sad mane... Dude went back to Cortez Kennedy Lol really dude Cortez Kennedy??...Im 38 and I baerely remember him playing for the U..The fact that you **** even give him credence after what he said about Sean Taylor is phucking disgusting.. He never even apologized for it to my knowledge... You're phucking desparate for any recognition to our canes... After all the **** you talk about the media you guys are nothing but a bunch of media whores and hop on the **** of anybody who says something nice about the canes...and im ashamed that you even posted this ****

Props to the porsters who still say ***** colin cowherd

Last edited:

If you call a grade A douchebag giving hype to players who came out of the U in the 80's & 90's positive. by all means have at it..but realize it's 2017... to me its sad mane... Dude went back to Cortez Kennedy Lol really dude Cortez Kennedy??...Im 38 and I baerely remember him playing for the U..The fact that you **** even give him credence after what he said about Sean Taylor is phucking disgusting.. He never even apologized for it to my knowledge... You're phucking desparate for any recognition to our canes... After all the **** you talk about the media you guys are nothing but a bunch of media whores and hop on the **** of anybody who says something nice about the canes...and im ashamed that you even posted this ****

I know you're a nole troll, but don't be a cement head.

I hate that drooling fakkit Cowherd, just like I hate all the other dyksuckers like Wilbon that talked shīt about our ST26. That wasn't the point and you know it.

The point is some of our top recruits made positive comments and reacted positively to the original tweet, that's documented. So for you to come on here and say our recruits wouldn't care, is a documented lie.

It's just your all-too-obvious MO: you only show up when there's bad news, or a decommitment, or to put negative spin on something positive. But don't worry, NoleVern, you're our pet nole troll.

Advertisement

I hate that drooling fakkit Cowherd, just like I hate all the other dyksuckers like Wilbon that talked shīt about our ST26. That wasn't the point and you know it.

The point is some of our top recruits made positive comments and reacted positively to the original tweet, that's documented. So for you to come on here and say our recruits wouldn't care, is a documented lie.

It's just your all-too-obvious MO: you only show up when there's bad news, or a decommitment, or to put negative spin on something positive. But don't worry, NoleVern, you're our pet nole troll.

Sorry thay Cowherd snippet does nothing for us..Dont fall for it mane.. Its just makes you feel good remembering the old days thats all i does.. We need to move past that

Lol you know you cool with me mane..but Sorry bruh.....the constant dyck sucking of 8-4 seasons, ****** 3 star croots, and green tree all americans has taken a toll on me... Did you see the thread about Nkosi Perry? My gawd a phucking back up guard says "Nkosi throws a nice spiral and is very smoove"...and half the board began to cream on themselves.. I cant bro. I am here to balance the board...... you need me on this forum

Sorry thay Cowherd snippet does nothing for us..Dont fall for it mane.. Its just makes you feel good remembering the old days thats all i does.. We need to move past that

Lol you know you cool with me mane..but Sorry bruh.....the constant dyck sucking of 8-4 seasons, ****** 3 star croots, and green tree all americans has taken a toll on me... Did you see the thread about Nkosi Perry? My gawd a phucking back up guard says "Nkosi throws a nice spiral and is very smoove"...and half the board began to cream on themselves.. I cant bro. I am here to balance the board...... you need me on this forum

LMMuf****inAO. Like **** we do.

All this time I thought you was some black dude named Vern... SMH... Dammit mane, I can honestly say you trolled a real ninja mane... You're nothing but a bich *** squirrel *** nikka that resides in that **** hole we call the capital of Florida... You the type of ninja I'll hit across the head with one of the cheap E&J bottles just to see if I could break it.

Advertisement
Back