Show this to recruits.

Michael Irvin? Cortez Kennedy?

Lol yea let's get out the vcr so we can show the tapes to our croots

Jesus Christ stop living in the phucking past bros!!!

NoleVern comes out of hibernation to shīt on something positive, as usual.

Hey Nolie, did you know several of our top recruits were retweeting that and making positive comments about it? But I guess you know better what they like than they do themselves.

If you call a grade A douchebag giving hype to players who came out of the U in the 80's & 90's positive. by all means have at it..but realize it's 2017... to me its sad mane... Dude went back to Cortez Kennedy Lol really dude Cortez Kennedy??...Im 38 and I baerely remember him playing for the U..The fact that you **** even give him credence after what he said about Sean Taylor is phucking disgusting.. He never even apologized for it to my knowledge... You're phucking desparate for any recognition to our canes... After all the **** you talk about the media you guys are nothing but a bunch of media whores and hop on the **** of anybody who says something nice about the canes...and im ashamed that you even posted this ****

Props to the porsters who still say ***** colin cowherd

I know you're a nole troll, but don't be a cement head.

I hate that drooling fakkit Cowherd, just like I hate all the other dyksuckers like Wilbon that talked shīt about our ST26. That wasn't the point and you know it.

The point is some of our top recruits made positive comments and reacted positively to the original tweet, that's documented. So for you to come on here and say our recruits wouldn't care, is a documented lie.

It's just your all-too-obvious MO: you only show up when there's bad news, or a decommitment, or to put negative spin on something positive. But don't worry, NoleVern, you're our pet nole troll.

Sorry thay Cowherd snippet does nothing for us..Dont fall for it mane.. Its just makes you feel good remembering the old days thats all i does.. We need to move past that

Lol you know you cool with me mane..but Sorry bruh.....the constant dyck sucking of 8-4 seasons, ****** 3 star croots, and green tree all americans has taken a toll on me... Did you see the thread about Nkosi Perry? My gawd a phucking back up guard says "Nkosi throws a nice spiral and is very smoove"...and half the board began to cream on themselves.. I cant bro. I am here to balance the board...... you need me on this forum
For technicality sake, the player that said Perry throws a tight spiral was actually Ahmmon Richards.

On the other points, I get what you're saying, but I think you're also acting as if we don't have any current era players that are doing well in the NFL.

I get where you're coming from in that our fans have almost become complacent with mediocrity, but what I think you're confusing is a lot of fans are just more excited overall about the program because Richt is the first legit Coach we've had in 15 years.

All your points would be more valid if Folden was still running the show, but for the first time in a long time the positive direction we're headed in isn't a facade, it's actually real this time with Richt at the helm.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back