SHOW SOME LOVE AND CLASS

Fzac75

Sophomore
Premium
I know we criticize and, really say some mean ****e on some of these players. I too am guilty of this. But in the end they are Canes, they will always bleed Orange & Green, and they've earned it much more than most of the fans. Where most of the fans are 2nd and 3rd cousins in the Cane family, these men are blood brothers.

So to Malcolm Bunche, Stephen Morris, Shayon Green, Linder, Clive Walford, Ryan Williams, Allen Hurns, Eduardo Clements and the rest of those who GOT THEIR DEGREE, Congratulations, the game of college football is corrupt and unfair in many ways, but at least these guys did take advantage of the opportunity it presents with a degree from one of the top 50 academic universities in the entire country.

I know we've called them "jags" and other things, and though we may feel a certain way or not, they are and always will be Canes family, and just like in my family, I can call you that, but any other mother fricker who messes or calls them that gets cut! Thank you to all those that have donned the orange and green, that have put their bodies and mind and spirit through the rigors and pain for our enjoyment and entertainment, thank you for giving whatever you had to win for our beloved University of Miami, we look forward to seeing you guys at every family reunion every Saturday in the fall.

Once again congratulations to all those men who walked up and got their degree, and thank you.
458.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
What I think is sad is that people on CiS are so quick to bash the players and so quick to make excuses for the coaches. AJ Highsmith this, JAG that. But call Golden a JAG and it's blasphemy.

What I think is sad is that people on CiS are so quick to bash the players and so quick to make excuses for the coaches. AJ Highsmith this, JAG that. But call Golden a JAG and it's blasphemy.

Exactly.

Don't want this thread to get out of hand, but you blame the grown *** men in charge of these kids, not the kids themselves. If a kid acts like an idiot, then so be it. But you don't sit back and trash kids who bust their *** for the team, and never cause negative headlines off of it. It's not their faults they aren't up to the fans standards.

Exactly.

Don't want this thread to get out of hand, but you blame the grown *** men in charge of these kids, not the kids themselves. If a kid acts like an idiot, then so be it. But you don't sit back and trash kids who bust their *** for the team, and never cause negative headlines off of it. It's not their faults they aren't up to the fans standards.

And it's not their fault that ****head Doh'rito runs a ****headed defensive scheme. God bless those boys busting their *** for the []_[] all the while No D keeps his overpaid job because he's BFF with the HNIC. I ain't got no beefs with anyone on the team except maybe for Morris' dumbarse snickers comment.

Advertisement
No Cane fan should ever talk crap about a Cane player. Have favorites, fine but these kids earn their colors; we buy ours. Before you call a Cane some crap name, you really should post the picture of yourself with your NC ring to show you have any cred at all to talk. Coaches get paid so they are fair game.

Advertisement

What's sad is that we have to have all of these childish, stupid names for people...coaches and players alike.

Actually Shannon deserves the same respect. Was he supposed to turn down the job or quit?
He did his best.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back