Shout Out to Travis Homer!

Advertisement
That slam stood out to me soon as it happened.... Travis slammed his *** with ease, straight beast. Most RBs in the NFL right now can’t do that.

Even if he doesn’t make it as an RB getting 15-20 touches a game, he could make it to the NFL solely on special teams skill. Reminds me of Michael Thomas the backup safety/special teams savage the Dolphins had for a bit.

Even if he doesn’t make it as an RB getting 15-20 touches a game, he could make it to the NFL solely on special teams skill. Reminds me of Michael Thomas the backup safety/special teams savage the Dolphins had for a bit.

Homer will end up being a 3-4th rd pick, but end up starting and being a feature back. He has NFL qualities. Vision isn't elite but is a straight downhill runner. Give him an nfl caliber o-line and he is going to do major damage.

Advertisement
He should try mma if he doesn’t make the league.
But someone should draft him. He tossed him like he was nothing. Very impressive

0CC44BC6-8E9C-4096-8C3B-82A24772E340.jpeg

When I saw this thread

Homer will end up being a 3-4th rd pick, but end up starting and being a feature back. He has NFL qualities. Vision isn't elite but is a straight downhill runner. Give him an nfl caliber o-line and he is going to do major damage.
Wouldn’t be mad at that at all

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back