Shout out to the rbs and oline

Parrish played lights out.

I hope this puts to rest all the knighton hype. He's the 3rd or 4th best RB on this roster, I hate to say.

Why didn't Thad get in the game especially in the RZ?
Wtf are u talking about? Knighton had 77 yards on a 5.5 ypc average. Highest average of all the backs. And that's after coming back from being banged up.

Advertisement
OL was amazing in run blocking and pass protection. TVD had the cleanest pockets any UM QB has had since Dorsey.

The ONLY complaint on the OL was the untimely penalties. There were a couple early that stopped our positive momentum. The Zion holding late also really hurt.

Wtf are u talking about? Knighton had 77 yards on a 5.5 ypc average. Highest average of all the backs. And that's after coming back from being banged up.

Nice stats but he’s not the guy everyone hypes him to be. Like I said, I think Parrish has been better this year and give me Chaney when healthy.

Knighton played decent. Parrish was really good. I’m not disagreeing with all that. Problem with knighton is he goes down too easily.
I was sitting in the 7th row behind the team, 45 yd line. Not sure what you were watching but Rooster played his heart out. At multiple points he led the team in rushing yards. He single handedly pulled 3-4 ATM guys on his back one play to get the yards for first down.

Advertisement
I was sitting in the 7th row behind the team, 45 yd line. Not sure what you were watching but Rooster played his heart out. At multiple points he led the team in rushing yards. He single handedly pulled 3-4 ATM guys on his back one play to get the yards for first down.

Like I said, he had a nice game - huge holes were there for him and outside of that one play wheee he carried guys, he goes down very easily. I believe he even got tackled by an OL’s backside on one play. He’s a third down back kind of kid - good WR out of the backfield and gives you occasional bursts.

I hope this puts to rest all the knighton hype. He's the 3rd or 4th best RB on this roster, I hate to say.

Lol wut? Rooster played extremely well, wtf are you talking about ?

Advertisement
I was shocked by how underutilized the RBs were in the passing game.

Parrish and Knighton are both very good pass catching backs.. they should have received at least half the targets that the WRs received...

I was shocked by how underutilized the RBs were in the passing game.

Parrish and Knighton are both very good pass catching backs.. they should have received at least half the targets that the WRs received...
Moving forward, knighton needs to be our main pass catching back

What are you watching lol

Advertisement
Let me ask you another question- do you think Parrish played better last night?
No lol. Rooster is the best back on the team no question. Thad doesn’t have the speed to be effective against this team. Parrish isn’t chopped liver but come on. He is not better than Rooster.

No lol. Rooster is the best back on the team no question. Thad doesn’t have the speed to be effective against this team. Parrish isn’t chopped liver but come on. He is not better than Rooster.

Lol. Ok

You’re wrong.

Advertisement
I don’t know how you can look at this game and be calling for anyone’s head. Absolutely comical fanbase we have.

Our D looked phenomenal. DJ Ivey looked **** good holy **** i can’t believe I just typed that.

We fix the red zone offense and get 1-2 WRs to grow up…the way we ran the ball…everyone should expect to win the coastal.
I'm hoping that Ivey remembers how good it feels to actually make a play and continues. I would have swore someone switched numbers with him last night.

We didn't need Thad to outrun this team. We needed him to move the pile and get yards after contact. Him not playing in this game is criminal.

Advertisement
Back