Shout out to the rbs and oline

Advertisement
Advertisement
Parrish played lights out.

I hope this puts to rest all the knighton hype. He's the 3rd or 4th best RB on this roster, I hate to say.

Why didn't Thad get in the game especially in the RZ?
Sorry but what rbs are better than Rooster?

Advertisement
I don’t know how you can look at this game and be calling for anyone’s head. Absolutely comical fanbase we have.

Our D looked phenomenal. DJ Ivey looked **** good holy **** i can’t believe I just typed that.

We fix the red zone offense and get 1-2 WRs to grow up…the way we ran the ball…everyone should expect to win the coastal.

I dont see how you can watch this game tonight and say that. Knighton played great

Knighton played decent. Parrish was really good. I’m not disagreeing with all that. Problem with knighton is he goes down too easily.

Advertisement
Shout out to all the mopes. Welcome back from the long off season. I know the mopes have been biding their time waiting to get back into the fold. First time making their appearance in 2022. Good to have ya back.

Advertisement
Knighton played decent. Parrish was really good. I’m not disagreeing with all that. Problem with knighton is he goes down too easily.
Parrish had a critical drop on our second drive that he likely has a good chance to score on, definitely gets the first. Parrish 16 carries 85 yards averaged 5.3 ypc, Rooster 14 carries 77 yards averaged 5.5 ypc. Both ran tough. Rooster is clearly not 100%.

OL was not just good but dominant most of the night. Even after Scaife went down

Knighton and Parrish both balled. Parrish did have that horrible drop that would have gone for six though…and Knighton did get his face mask stuck on that dude’s pants…

Advertisement
Back