Shout out to All Canes

CANEMC

⭐️⭐️ Extra Premium
Placed an order yesterday and they immediately called to tell me an item wasn't in stock. So instead they gave me another shirt for a better price. Needless to say, I'll be doing business with them again. Great customer service.

Advertisement
I don't congratulate businesses for advertising products that they don't actually have to sell. You should remember how sweet that original shirt was everytime you put on the discounted garbage you ended up with.

Advertisement
Not a fan of that place, never been in a store where the employees show little more than contempt for customers like that one. Also can't understand how a shop that's been around since how ever long can't have a decent website, it's laughable.

Conversely went to Caneswear and the guy, who I assume was the owner, acted like I was his best customer.

Advertisement
CanesFam apparel on sale at All Canes. **** them.

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up! #RELEVANCE .

Not a fan of that place, never been in a store where the employees show little more than contempt for customers like that one. Also can't understand how a shop that's been around since how ever long can't have a decent website, it's laughable.

Conversely went to Caneswear and the guy, who I assume was the owner, acted like I was his best customer.
Yeah Brett is a great guy

Advertisement
All Canes used to have an uncanny knack for double charging for items back when it was called Allsports. Probably an honest mistake but almost every time I went there they'd ring up one item twice. I'd have to watch their hands like a cards huckster. Like I said, I'm sure it was a repeated honest mistake though.

The one dude who said they treat their customers with palpable contempt was right at least when I used to go there many moons ago. Haven't been there in ten years.

CanesFam apparel on sale at All Canes. **** them.

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up! #RELEVANCE .

This never fails to make me laugh.

To be honest, I have a hard time wrapping my brain around if he was serious or not. I mean, I kept asking myself: "is this for real? Nah, it can't be"

Advertisement
Back