Shout Out Defense

Advertisement
This will get lost in the shuffle because of how embarrassing our offense played, but Steele and those kids on the defensive side of the ball deserve a round of applause.

They battled all game long, even when the offense inspired zero confidence.

Enjoy the win, guys. This may be our last of the year.

Go Canes!
Uva dropped 1 touch down. Don't give them too much credit.

Advertisement
I hope at some point we learn how to contend with a mobile QB cause we’ve had trouble with this since seems like forever

Great game by and large.

Now if they'd just fix the 3rd down call leaving some 20 or so yards of open space witb one defender in the middle, then we're talking.

It was our turn to let another team invent ways to lose. We’ve waited all year for it.
They out sucked us , which is how it works when you’re mediocre. Virginia and Miami have their current records for that very reason. Close games normally bounce 50-50 or lower when you aren’t a good team

Advertisement
This every ******* game. They love to pull him after he makes a sack or TFL. Also same with Agude. Almost like they are being punished by Mario for showing up his favorite JAGs.

The transfer portal going to be flowing.
Mario stealing $8mm a year while ******* up kids careers. Hope these kids land at a place with competent coaching.
Lmao, what?

This will get lost in the shuffle because of how embarrassing our offense played, but Steele and those kids on the defensive side of the ball deserve a round of applause.

They battled all game long, even when the offense inspired zero confidence.

Enjoy the win, guys. This may be our last of the year.

Go Canes!
DL played their part for sure.

WHAT DA FUQNIZZLE were #7 and #8 doing on UVAs pass play to 5 yd line? How do you smack into each other like that?

They out sucked us , which is how it works when you’re mediocre. Virginia and Miami have their current records for that very reason. Close games normally bounce 50-50 or lower when you aren’t a good team
I’ll take it. We’re playing with so many injuries at key positions. Just win.

I’ll take it. We’re playing with so many injuries at key positions. Just win.
UVA gifted Miami with stumbles on 2 TDs. Make those plays 10 times they probably score on 9/10.

Game of inches obviously as Miami had their own misfires before the goal line.

Advertisement
D line dominated for a majority of the game. That’s exactly why I’ve been saying this game would be a win since the summer.

We sucked before the injuries but at this point I’d just like to not look like garbage on one or both sides of the ball one week. Maybe next week is the lucky week.
Would be a good week/opponent to not look bad.

Advertisement
Think today we came in accounting for their mobile QB and it worked save a handful of plays. The times their run plays didn't work, we punished Armstrong hard and let him know what's up.

Advertisement
Back