Shout Out Defense

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
This will get lost in the shuffle because of how embarrassing our offense played, but Steele and those kids on the defensive side of the ball deserve a round of applause.

They battled all game long, even when the offense inspired zero confidence.

Enjoy the win, guys. This may be our last of the year.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
This will get lost in the shuffle because of how embarrassing our offense played, but Steele and those kids on the defensive side of the ball deserve a round of applause.

Go Canes!
He called a great game, Ivey’s breakdown was on him.

Advertisement

Go Canes!
Ya beat me to it brother. Absolutely. There were some shaky plays but they grinded series after series. Hats off to the DLine especially.

I thought Armstrong was going to rush all over us but he ended up 20 for 67 yards.

I hope some of those in game injuries are minor.

Unlike Gattis Steele is trying to adapt to what he has, get some young guys caught up, and hope for no more injuries.

I mean when they avoid coverage breakdowns and can avoid mental lapses on qb sneaks the def has been solid. Not great but looking at what we have and depth…no complaints there.

Advertisement
Defense was really good today in 1st 2 downs but still gives up too many 3rd and longs.Steele needs to stop Flagg from dropping 20-30 yrds back and allowing easy 1sts.Saw another today in the 2nd qtr.

back 7 is still a bit of a mess but there's not much that can be done about that this year, we just have a ton of bad players there. the DL dominated all day. admirable performance overall.

Advertisement
Why does 56 ever come off the field?

3rd and 2 and our best DL is on the sideline?
This every ******* game. They love to pull him after he makes a sack or TFL. Also same with Agude. Almost like they are being punished by Mario for showing up his favorite JAGs.

The transfer portal going to be flowing.
Mario stealing $8mm a year while ******* up kids careers. Hope these kids land at a place with competent coaching.

Tackling was better today. I didn't see any shoulder shots. Except one play I can remember everyone was brought to the ground.

LT balled out, Johnson did his thing at LB, and Blades wrapped up in his tackling, unlike JW.

Kinchens did have that one bad play he got caught flat-footed, not wanting to give the outside, but other than that played well too.

The defense did their thing.

Advertisement
Back