Shouldve expected this...

we're not as good as alabama or clemson lol... if you judge every single game on the standard of "are we one of the two best teams in the country" then i'm glad i'm not you

If we arent as good as those teams, then the coach isnt doing the job. This is Miami.

Advertisement
Does anyone in their right mind think Clemson or Bama would give up 400 yards and 30 points to TOLEDO?

Those are the teams we should be compared to, and if we arent, then it aint good enough.

No way either team gives up that amount of points or yards against this Toledo team and most likely both teams will play their backups in the 2nd half when the game is totally out of hand.

So you think Colorado State is better than Toledo?

So you are saying that Toledo would give Clemson and Bama fits? Lmfao. Our fans will do anything to protect the corches they latch onto.

also despite the defense's obvious issues today, we gave up those 429 yards on 85 plays... 5.04 yards per play, which is pretty good. part of that was not being able to get off the field on third down and allowing long drives, part of it was also the way the offense played. total yards is a bad stat.

Does anyone in their right mind think Clemson or Bama would give up 400 yards and 30 points to TOLEDO?

Those are the teams we should be compared to, and if we arent, then it aint good enough.

No way either team gives up that amount of points or yards against this Toledo team and most likely both teams will play their backups in the 2nd half when the game is totally out of hand.

So you are saying that Toledo would give Clemson and Bama fits? Lmfao. Our fans will do anything to protect the corches they latch onto.

Colorado State gave Alabama fits, and Toledo is better than Colorado State. This isn't calculus.

Okay, keep making excuses. When Duke gets 400+ yards of offense it will be Daniel Jones is a hiesman candidate huh?

Advertisement

Colorado State gave Alabama fits, and Toledo is better than Colorado State. This isn't calculus.

It doesnt work like that but ok. We get it you have been a Richt slurper since the start. So you feel we are a championship quality team this year?

we're not as good as alabama or clemson lol... if you judge every single game on the standard of "are we one of the two best teams in the country" then i'm glad i'm not you

In my head its all about the W but deep down inside I always want the U to win an impressive fashion which they did but still the defense has alot of work to do and in this game they looked awful their is no hiding that fact.

Let's face it. It will be three more years before this team has a legitimate chance of winning anything. We're going to have the usual recruiting losses to the GD Turds and Noles because they can pay players and we have that chickenshyt Mart Emmett living in our *** probably for **** near forever. We're slightly better than a solid midmajor program (like we saw today) and that's it. We are going to lose the Coastal to the effing hillbillies in Blacksburg AGAIN and end up playing in some donkey bowl with, at best, an 8-4 record. FSU is going to kick our *** like always, and we'll lose to the damned Domers again. This program's improvement is at a glacial pace because that's what the CFB establishment wants. It's going to be a long, rocky road before we ever look like anything resembling the REAL Miami Hurricanes.
Finally, why did we EVER give a scholarship to some DORK from The Citadel? That alone shows you how low this program has sunk.

If we arent as good as those teams, then the coach isnt doing the job. This is Miami.

lol we haven't been to a BCS bowl in 14 years. maybe let's give the guy more than 15 games before we start complaining about not being one of the two best teams in the country...

Advertisement
Let's face it. It will be three more years before this team has a legitimate chance of winning anything. We're going to have the usual recruiting losses to the GD Turds and Noles because they can pay players and we have that chickenshyt Mart Emmett living in our *** probably for **** near forever. We're slightly better than a solid midmajor program (like we saw today) and that's it. We are going to lose the Coastal to the effing hillbillies in Blacksburg AGAIN and end up playing in some donkey bowl with, at best, an 8-4 record. FSU is going to kick our *** like always, and we'll lose to the damned Domers again. This program's improvement is at a glacial pace because that's what the CFB establishment wants. It's going to be a long, rocky road before we ever look like anything resembling the REAL Miami Hurricanes.
Finally, why did we EVER give a scholarship to some DORK from The Citadel? That alone shows you how low this program has sunk.

we were favored to beat a team by 14, beat them by 22, and averaged 10 yards per play to their 5 yards per play. what is wrong with some of you people

It doesnt work like that but ok. We get it you have been a Richt slurper since the start. So you feel we are a championship quality team this year?

If Alabama is so great, why did they give up 391 yards to a team that lost 17-3 to Colorado?

lol we haven't been to BCS bowl in 14 years. maybe let's give the guy more than 15 games before we start complaining about not being one of the two best teams in the country...

Smh another guy who doesnt realize that if your team isnt dramatically improved year two then you are unlikely to make further dramtoc improvements. The team looks no different than any other of the past 10+ years of mediocrity.

Okay, keep making excuses. When Duke gets 400+ yards of offense it will be Daniel Jones is a hiesman candidate huh?

Excuses for who? The coaches who just won by 22? And who cares about yards allowed? Opponents are going to get a lot of yards when we score 52 points.

Advertisement

If Alabama is so great, why did they give up 391 yards to a team that lost 17-3 to Colorado?

Has your jesus freak hero ever even remotely accomplished what Bama or Clemson has? Has his atrocious DC ever fielded a top 10 defense??? Bama and Clemson do that every year.

We have given up almost 800 yards in two games version non P5 teams. That is Donofrio level bad.

Advertisement

lol we haven't been to BCS bowl in 14 years. maybe let's give the guy more than 15 games before we start complaining about not being one of the two best teams in the country...

Smh another guy who doesnt realize that if your team isnt dramatically improved year two then you are unlikely to make further dramtoc improvements. The team looks no different than any other of the past 10+ years of mediocrity.

Tell us about Dabo Swinney's second year at Clemson. Or his third. Or his fourth.

We gave up over 300 and over 400 yards in our first two games, neither team being a P5 team.

We have one of the statistically worst defenses in football, AGAIN.

Agree the Bethune game was inexcusable, but Toledo is easily one of the best offenses we’ll play all year, and Woodside likely the best QB. They were going to put up some points, especially considering we didn’t play for three weeks coming into this game.

You're new here, but your act is tired.

Advertisement
Back