Shouldve expected this...

It doesnt work like that but ok. We get it you have been a Richt slurper since the start. So you feel we are a championship quality team this year?

If Alabama is so great, why did they give up 391 yards to a team that lost 17-3 to Colorado?

Has your jesus freak hero ever even remotely accomplished what Bama or Clemson has? Has his atrocious DC ever fielded a top 10 defense??? Bama and Clemson do that every year.

We have given up almost 800 yards in two games version non P5 teams. That is Donofrio level bad.

Ah, you're intimidated by Richt's faith. Should have said that up front.

Advertisement
Okay, keep making excuses. When Duke gets 400+ yards of offense it will be Daniel Jones is a hiesman candidate huh?

Excuses for who? The coaches who just won by 22? And who cares about yards allowed? Opponents are going to get a lot of yards when we score 52 points.

LMFAO another "yards dont matter" guy!

my man, you literally don't understand how football works

"Yards dont matter"

-Al Golden
-Mark Donofrio
-Manny Diaz
-Richt/Diaz Slurpers

Alright, let’s stop feeding the trolls/emotional little girls. I already regret responding a few minutes ago.

Okay, keep making excuses. When Duke gets 400+ yards of offense it will be Daniel Jones is a hiesman candidate huh?

Excuses for who? The coaches who just won by 22? And who cares about yards allowed? Opponents are going to get a lot of yards when we score 52 points.

LMFAO another "yards dont matter" guy!

my man, you literally don't understand how football works

"Yards dont matter"

-Al Golden
-Mark Donofrio
-Manny Diaz
-Richt/Diaz Slurpers

Boston College was 9th in yards allowed in 2016. They finished 7-6.

USF was 120th in yards allowed in 2016. They finished 11-2.

Yards don't matter.

Advertisement
There was a school, I recall, that was 14th in yards allowed per game in 2014. They finished 6-7. It escapes me, who was that team?

I was very disappointed with how we played in general in the first half. They responded well in the second especially the running backs and Malik. Dee Delaney needs to get bench or get his sh*t together. Bruh gave up at least 200 yards. Can’t tell me dean wouldn’t do better than that

Advertisement
Back