Should we sign a punter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im of the belief that we should blueshirt a HS punter this class

Seems like a brilliant idea.

Top punters are lined up around the block to pay $70K per year to go to Miami in the hopes that the scholarship punter will not perform well, and all of this after a couple of practices.

Blueshirting. Yeah, this genius has ALL the answers.

My reasoning is because Hedley is like 24 or 25 years old. If he kills it, whose to say he doesnt declare for the draft.

Also our backup Punter is a senior this year and he is also on scholarship. We could potentially lose 2 punters at the end of the year.

And if Hedley does come back, we could bring in a freshman and Redshirt him and he can watch and learn behind Hedley

Advertisement
Why?

If Hedley doesnt pan out then yeah but otherwise he's the guy for 2019-2021. No reason to carry 2 scholarship punters, especially when the starter has multiple years of eligibility left
We do need a competent backup in case Hedley gets injured. IDK if we have one on the roster right now.

So I should be banned for trying to have recruiting discussions?

Gotcha

So I should be banned for trying to have recruiting discussions?

Gotcha

Are you going to cry?

First, if you are banned, it will be because you are a passive-aggressive troll.

Second, it you don't get the jokes, that's your fault. I'm mocking your obvious and ridiculous screen name.

Advertisement
WTF is blue shirting? Hadley hasn’t punted one ball in D1 college ball and you’re speculating on him bolting to the NFL? Needs that tattoo money?

Go Canes!

Lou is not leaving after this season.
Lou will kick booms.
We have 2 guys behind him who are serviceable if something happens. (Spicer & Price, yes he is K/P)
Looking forward to revisiting this after we finish in the Top 20 on Special Teams this season.
Also, we will go after a PWO or grad transfer to replace Spicer.

RELAX

Advertisement
Spicer is a Senior and who is Price?

And a senior Grad Transfer aint coming here is Hedley comes back.

Third - why the animosity first this in the morning?

Just delete your screen name.

At 3 am, you come up with a brilliant plan to BLUESHIRT a recruited punter over the threat of a guy going pro early who has only been on campus for a couple of weeks.

No one has any "animosity" towards you, we are just observing that your posts are terrible.

Stop the passive-aggressive nonsense. You are fully aware of why people dislike your stupid postings.

Just delete your screen name.

At 3 am, you come up with a brilliant plan to BLUESHIRT a recruited punter over the threat of a guy going pro early who has only been on campus for a couple of weeks.

No one has any "animosity" towards you, we are just observing that your posts are terrible.

Stop the passive-aggressive nonsense. You are fully aware of why people dislike your stupid postings.

Cool Story Bro

Advertisement
Back