Should we look at Coach O as DLine coach?

He would close on all croots from Louisiana with that dckbag Brian Kelly coaching for LSU. Something we should really take a look at IMO.
To answer your question....No. I don't think that Ed O would fit in but who knows. There are plenty of excellent and qualified DL coaches to choose from. We don't need the potential headaches that O would possibly bring.

Advertisement
Yes, he has to report any accusation of rape by his players to his boss because that's the law. Doesn't matter how you feel about it, that is the law. And accusations aren't convictions, it's up to the school and police to investigate. But he didn't follow protocols because he didn't want to lose his player. If you think that's more important that making sure he doesn't facilitate a rapist on his team getting away with his crime, then that's for you to resolve. I wouldn't want anyone like that on my team.
Anyone who doesn’t want to turn a black man over to a sexist kangaroo campus admin and a racist criminal justice system? No thanks. The person who needs to call the police is the accuser. Not the coach. Also as far as I’ve seen their was no accusation of rape. It was comments. What law requires that to be “reported” to HR? Strange and ridiculous

Coach O officially checked out after the LSU natty and is on poon tour USA

Anyone who doesn’t want to turn a black man over to a sexist kangaroo campus admin and a racist criminal justice system? No thanks. The person who needs to call the police is the accuser. Not the coach. Also as far as I’ve seen their was no accusation of rape. It was comments. What law requires that to be “reported” to HR? Strange and ridiculous
Here’s a link for you. Google is really easy, I recommend it. https://sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/la...-rape-allegation-derrius-guice-015001554.html

Also, ask yourself this. If he’s such a great coach without any skeletons in his closet, why was he let go less than 2 years from winning a title? It’s because his bosses know stuff like this is true.

Advertisement
His past here as a coach is great but not as a person. Unfortunately he blew his bridge up here so he shall enjoy retirement but my lord I hope he gets a tv gig. He would be awesome.

Semper Canes!!!

Given his apparent indifference to rape, perhaps he should be searching out PSU for a job...........

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back