Should we look at Coach O as DLine coach?

Zalen123

Sophomore
He would close on all croots from Louisiana with that dckbag Brian Kelly coaching for LSU. Something we should really take a look at IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Personally, I would refrain from having coaches on staff who failed to report one of his players for raping a woman, but that's me.
Also, generally good for a head coach’s longevity if he doesn’t have staffers underneath him who are willing to hit on pregnant BOT member’s wives. Just my opinion.

Advertisement
Personally, I would refrain from having coaches on staff who failed to report one of his players for raping a woman, but that's me.
The coach is police now? Dude how in the world was he supposed to know something like that? And how would he even know it’s legit rather than a rumor? And throw his player to the jakals in the kangaroo court that is title 9 in universities? Crazy

Thought O had a past here that would never be revisited
I’ve heard stories of him back in the day. He had so many domestics many they fired him Miami Dade trespassed him from the county lol. All kidding aside, he was a wild man!

The coach is police now? Dude how in the world was he supposed to know something like that? And how would he even know it’s legit rather than a rumor? And throw his player to the jakals in the kangaroo court that is title 9 in universities? Crazy
He knew because he was told. And no, he isn't police, nobody expected him to investigate it, his responsibility (by law) was to report it and he chose not to.

Advertisement
He knew because he was told. And no, he isn't police, nobody expected him to investigate it, his responsibility (by law) was to report it and he chose not to.
Report it to who exactly? I just read about it, and it wasn’t assault which would be a crime. As far as I can tell it was a dude acting like an *******. Who exactly is something like that reported to? And again, how is he supposed to know if it’s real or not? Just throw his player under bus from an accusation ? Terrible standard

Advertisement
Is Miami hiring coaches we fired now? So if Mario fails, should we hire…Coker, Randy, Al, or Manny?

Report it to who exactly? I just read about it, and it wasn’t assault which would be a crime. As far as I can tell it was a dude acting like an *******. Who exactly is something like that reported to? And again, how is he supposed to know if it’s real or not? Just throw his player under bus from an accusation ? Terrible standard
Yes, he has to report any accusation of rape by his players to his boss because that's the law. Doesn't matter how you feel about it, that is the law. And accusations aren't convictions, it's up to the school and police to investigate. But he didn't follow protocols because he didn't want to lose his player. If you think that's more important that making sure he doesn't facilitate a rapist on his team getting away with his crime, then that's for you to resolve. I wouldn't want anyone like that on my team.

Would take Ed Oregon in a heartbeat as a d-line coach one of the best recruiters/motivators period, **** bring T.Moffitt along with him too. Once Moffitt got to LSU from Miami they went on a helluva run 3 championships 3 different coaches...

Advertisement
Back