Should we have expected anything else?

L
Yeah, this is the first time we get our asses handed to us in recruiting.

We lost our #1 TE target to Wake Forest

don't forget Anthony Jones who would rather play at FIU instead of Miami.

It's as simple as this if we got Phillips miami would have let jones come if not well you know what happened...

You have to be the ****ing stupidest / blindest poster on this board my god (and I'm not saying this because of the jones comment cause thats true ) but God you're stupid

Bra you are dumb AF... Anthony jones offer was only good if phillips was going to miami.

We keep hearing about non commitable offers but there are like 5 players left on the recruiting board and most will probably go elsewhere? Who is going to fill out the class?

Advertisement

It's as simple as this if we got Phillips miami would have let jones come if not well you know what happened...

You have to be the ****ing stupidest / blindest poster on this board my god (and I'm not saying this because of the jones comment cause thats true ) but God you're stupid

Bra you are dumb AF... Anthony jones offer was only good if phillips was going to miami.

What's your point ? I agreed with you on that ?

What the **** you calling me stupid for?

L

We keep hearing about non commitable offers but there are like 5 players left on the recruiting board and most will probably go elsewhere? Who is going to fill out the class?

Tough to answer your question when not even our staff knows the answer yet.They need to see who is still unsigned after NSD and then offer at the position of need.

I was going to post this eventually lol.... Not cuz of a 2 star Lb from Georgia did I want yes becuz he's a LB his tape is solid but give me ARCHER OR TALAN And I will be more happy than Barry.... Honestly if we closed with a bunch of 3 star SFL dawgs like Fenton, archer, talan and sprinkle In a Gibson, Scott & norton I would be freakin pumped but that won't happens becuz this staff wants to be smarter than everyone else... Every issue we have can be filled in by a die hard cane 3 star SFL recruit w/ a chip on their should like Fenton, talan, archer but they won't offer...

Advertisement
@PeterAriz: Definitely some positive recruiting momentum for Miami as we head down the stretch. Looks like they could close pretty strong #Canes

When is that from? 2012?

Like 2 days ago

Berry and Lewis are out so what's the strong close?

Callaway, Norton, Johnson, Scott, green, Gibson. I dunno if there are any more recruits out there that are even considerig Miami. Is there a single cb or lb still on board?

All this becaus a theee star kid

Yeah, this is the first time we get our asses handed to us in recruiting.

We lost our #1 TE target to Wake Forest

You have to be the ******* stupidest / blindest poster on this board my god (and I'm not saying this because of the jones comment cause thats true ) but God you're stupid[/QUOTE

Thanks idiot. Now go back to your moms basement

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back