Should we have expected anything else?

KevinCosio

Sophomore
Whether we go 10-2 or 6-7 this current staff has never closed strong and will NEVER close strong.. We'll have our occasional National signing day commit like Howard, Coley & Grace.. But the track record is horrendous ESPECIALLY being at the University of Miami... Come signing day we'll sign a couple of solid players and finish 17th.. THERE IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BE TOP 10 EVERY SINGLE YEAR.. But Golden will fine one.. Probably that the fans really hurt the coaches ability to recruit because of all our "negativity" when it really isn't negativity it's the **** truth. I just want to fast forward through this season and just be done with this guy..

Advertisement
They did close in dukes year very well he has not been able to do anything on signing days since then

We don't have a duke johnson in this class nor the ones after him

We do need linebackers

Advertisement
Advertisement
When Scarlett and Walton **** on U hats on NSD, I will LMAO!

Miami running back commit Mark Walton (Miami, Fla./Booker T. Washington) has wrapped up his recruitment and will sign with the Hurricanes, according to his coach Tim Harris, Jr.

Walton officially visited Georgia last Wednesday through Friday and officially visited West Virginia over the weekend.

Harris, Jr. said Walton won't take the slated official visit to Louisville this weekend.

"He's all done and shut down now," Harris, Jr. said of Walton.

Miami coach Al Golden and Hurricanes running backs coach Tim 'Ice' Harris, the former head coach at Booker T. Washington, are at the school this morning.

Walton, a four-star recruit, is ranked as the nation's No. 10 running back and the No. 14 prospect in Florida in the 2015 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.

(Photo: 247Sports)

Al gonna be sweating during espn interview on nsd , looking like he's riding a sybian.

@PeterAriz: Definitely some positive recruiting momentum for Miami as we head down the stretch. Looks like they could close pretty strong #Canes

Advertisement
All this becaus a theee star kid

Yeah, this is the first time we get our asses handed to us in recruiting.

We lost our #1 TE target to Wake Forest

don't forget Anthony Jones who would rather play at FIU instead of Miami.

It's as simple as this if we got Phillips miami would have let jones come if not well you know what happened...

You have to be the ******* stupidest / blindest poster on this board my god (and I'm not saying this because of the jones comment cause thats true ) but God you're stupid

Mohamed Barry called the decision between Nebraska and Miami difficult and said it came down to closest of margins, but it was the presence of Mike Riley in his living room, interacting with his family that made all of the difference between the two schools.

“That was a big deal and they didn’t know it but that was going to be the deciding factor,” he said. “My mom liked Al Golden but she just liked Mike Riley better. He’s just down to Earth. He had conversations with my little sister and that just meant a lot. It’s like he wanted to do it. That’s just how he is and how he is made. I know the university hired a good coach with him. He’s the man I want to play for and the man I want to give my all to.”

Jig is up, no one believes what this fool is selling.

Advertisement
All this becaus a theee star kid

It's as simple as this if we got Phillips miami would have let jones come if not well you know what happened...

You have to be the ****ing stupidest / blindest poster on this board my god (and I'm not saying this because of the jones comment cause thats true ) but God you're stupid

Bra you are dumb AF... Anthony jones offer was only good if phillips was going to miami.

You have to be the ****ing stupidest / blindest poster on this board my god (and I'm not saying this because of the jones comment cause thats true ) but God you're stupid

Bra you are dumb AF... Anthony jones offer was only good if phillips was going to miami.

What's your point ? I agreed with you on that ?

Advertisement
Back