Should we continue to recruit Dwyer?

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 28s

Dwyer's Jack Daniels on Al Golden: "Honest, intelligent and works his butt off. I think he’s one of the best coaches in the country.” #Canes

Sureeeeeeee buddy lol.

:rollcanes:

Advertisement
think about this, after last years BTW Ice and MT+ Kirkland thing, everyone said we need to just walk away from BTW etc etc.. this year we are getting one of the best DE in the country + an insane RB for next year that will be a 5 start.

you never burn bridges, specially in your own back yard.

Am I the only one who thinks we didn't get burned by Matt Thomas last year more so our coaches screwed up by pulling Kirkland offer if we wait they basically said they were ours and after we screwed up that's when they said they couldn't trust the staff but its all hate for ice but he wants his kids to have there time and we got impatient and I've heard Kirkland was goin to fsu but if that's true why isn't he there we screwed up imo not the kids

**** JackDaniels. It is a waste of time and effort to recruit any Dwyer kid.

I work for Jim Beam, so yeah, **** Jack Daniels! Seriously though, as others have said, no need to stop recruiting Dwyer because of their coach. Seems to always be a ton of talent going through there....the kind of talent that we need to get back to where we belong.

Advertisement
think about this, after last years BTW Ice and MT+ Kirkland thing, everyone said we need to just walk away from BTW etc etc.. this year we are getting one of the best DE in the country + an insane RB for next year that will be a 5 start.

you never burn bridges, specially in your own back yard.

Completely agree. Thomas is one of the headliners of this class, hopefully Demetrius Jackson sticks, and Walton becomes all the more important as a 2015 recruit now that it appears, based on the message relayed from CornBreath that was posted in the 17-page thread, that Cook will be heading to FSU.

Am I the only one who thinks we didn't get burned by Matt Thomas last year more so our coaches screwed up by pulling Kirkland offer if we wait they basically said they were ours and after we screwed up that's when they said they couldn't trust the staff but its all hate for ice but he wants his kids to have there time and we got impatient and I've heard Kirkland was goin to fsu but if that's true why isn't he there we screwed up imo not the kids

Bruh....MT6 was never coming here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back