Should the University of Miami Fire Al Golden? (Vote Now)

Should the University of Miami Fire Al Golden?

• Yes

Votes: 1,127 91.9%
  • No

Votes: 100 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Andrew, we need some drill down. I notice the percentage in favor of keeping Al is growing. Can you tell us how many of those voters are new to the forum? Are we dealing with some ballot stuffing stuffing here? Seems like a lot of those support the administration, Al, Donna or the BOT are brand new to board.

Advertisement
I'm amazed that 110 people voted no. What else will it take to convince you?

15748019019_458c329b2f_o.jpg

That might be the funniest thing Ive ever seen

Advertisement
Wow...seeing how seriously some of you are taking this meaningless poll is sad. NO ONE CARES if you vote yes or no!!! It's almost as if you think the Board of Trustees or anyone with power at UM give a **** about what the results are. If they don't care about the results on the field what makes you geniuses think they care about what you think, especially when some of you can't put together a coherent sentence to save your life? I've had season tickets for over a decade and have forgotten more games than most of you have even been too. It's time for change at UM but some of you "fans" are an embarrassment. I have no doubt that I will be called names, homophobic slurs and other things which will show how classy this blog is and I welcome it because it will prove I am right. Unless something major and unexpected happens, Golden will be back next year and you better accept it and the threats are unacceptable. Most of you already don't go to the games so just keep staying home but don't criticize people who do, even when we don't like what we see. If you aren't a supporter (financially) your opinion does not count. So instead of going on blogs and voting on stupid polls and making threats against someone you don't even know, make valid arguments using actual facts and try to sound like someone with an IQ of more than your shoe size.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wow...seeing how seriously some of you are taking this meaningless poll is sad. NO ONE CARES if you vote yes or no!!! It's almost as if you think the Board of Trustees or anyone with power at UM give a **** about what the results are. If they don't care about the results on the field what makes you geniuses think they care about what you think, especially when some of you can put together a coherent sentence to save your life? I've had season tickets for over a decade and have forgotten more games than most of you have even been too. It's time for change at UM but some of you "fans" are an embarrassment. I have no doubt that I will be called names, homophobic slurs and other things which will show how classy this blog is and I welcome it because it will prove I am right. Unless something major and unexpected happens, Golden will be back next year and you better accept it and the threats are unacceptable. Most of you already don't go to the games so just keep staying home but don't criticize people who do, even when we don't like what we see. If you aren't a supporter (financially) your opinion does not count. So instead of going on blogs and voting on stupid polls and making threats against someone you don't even know, make valid arguments using actual facts and try to sound like someone with an IQ of more than your shoe size.

lol didn't read

Wow...seeing how seriously some of you are taking this meaningless poll is sad. NO ONE CARES if you vote yes or no!!! It's almost as if you think the Board of Trustees or anyone with power at UM give a **** about what the results are. If they don't care about the results on the field what makes you geniuses think they care about what you think, especially when some of you can put together a coherent sentence to save your life? I've had season tickets for over a decade and have forgotten more games than most of you have even been too. It's time for change at UM but some of you "fans" are an embarrassment. I have no doubt that I will be called names, homophobic slurs and other things which will show how classy this blog is and I welcome it because it will prove I am right. Unless something major and unexpected happens, Golden will be back next year and you better accept it and the threats are unacceptable. Most of you already don't go to the games so just keep staying home but don't criticize people who do, even when we don't like what we see. If you aren't a supporter (financially) your opinion does not count. So instead of going on blogs and voting on stupid polls and making threats against someone you don't even know, make valid arguments using actual facts and try to sound like someone with an IQ of more than your shoe size.

This isn't a blog, you stupid old nincompoop.

4 of he no votes are users that have registered since the poll opened. 30 of the no's are unregistered users.

Advertisement
Wow...seeing how seriously some of you are taking this meaningless poll is sad. NO ONE CARES if you vote yes or no!!! It's almost as if you think the Board of Trustees or anyone with power at UM give a **** about what the results are. If they don't care about the results on the field what makes you geniuses think they care about what you think, especially when some of you can't put together a coherent sentence to save your life? I've had season tickets for over a decade and have forgotten more games than most of you have even been too. It's time for change at UM but some of you "fans" are an embarrassment. I have no doubt that I will be called names, homophobic slurs and other things which will show how classy this blog is and I welcome it because it will prove I am right. Unless something major and unexpected happens, Golden will be back next year and you better accept it and the threats are unacceptable. Most of you already don't go to the games so just keep staying home but don't criticize people who do, even when we don't like what we see. If you aren't a supporter (financially) your opinion does not count. So instead of going on blogs and voting on stupid polls and making threats against someone you don't even know, make valid arguments using actual facts and try to sound like someone with an IQ of more than your shoe size.

I suggest you learn how to paragraphs before writing your next novel

I suggest you learn how to paragraphs before writing your next novel

"learn how to paragraphs"? Excellent.

Advertisement

Man, Al, how many new names are your going to post under today. Are there any post like this from anyone who did not sign up this week?

no one cares so you decided to write a book about it?

Advertisement
Back